Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Zatanna and would like to at least get Supergirl and Power Girl. Any quality control issues I should be aware of? Mind you, my Z is immaculate but I heard rumblings from a few people about paint apps and blotches in the sculpt on the hair. Isolated incidents or actual problems?

I think it may be a case of isolated incidents but I may be wrong. All I can say is that my Power Girl and Supergirl are good to go! :D

I have the Zatanna and would like to at least get Supergirl and Power Girl. Any quality control issues I should be aware of? Mind you, my Z is immaculate but I heard rumblings from a few people about paint apps and blotches in the sculpt on the hair. Isolated incidents or actual problems?

The only piece I've had a problem with is Harley (paint app), but to tell the truth it is hardly noticeable. The line is pretty consistent IMO, good quality overall.

Poison Ivy in da house :panic::panic:

1.jpg

8.jpg

covergirlsview.jpg

I think its the cape.

Traditionally, its always been rounded. Much like a birds wings. But the cape on the statue is very generic, and really doesnt have any "flow"

I like the Makeup on the face. Looks like nice shades.

I think if the cape was arched, I would be more likely to get this one

I like it! I dont mind the $25, I figured it was only a matter of time and these were underpriced.

cvrgirlsdcuraven.jpg

Dont know if it's the angle or what but I don't see Raven. I see Adam Lambert from American Idol. acckkk!

Ouch. Thanks for ruining any chance I had of wanting her. :lol

I wish they'd stop putting them in action poses. That's why I passed on Supergirl and it's why I'm passing on Raven.

I think I'm done after Starfire. I'm pretty happy with what I've ended up with so far (Catwoman, Zatanna, Black Canary; still need Harley and Ivy, but that ought to do it).

Only one I'd bite on now is Cassandra Cain.

Back