Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOH! OOOh! oooooooooooh!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!

We were just emailed a photo of a fully painted Cover Girl!!! I assume its been done in time for San Diego unveiling! I forgot this one was in the works! :slap

Adam actually "Oh WOW!"'d out loud when he saw it. I think you guys are gonna be pleased! :yess:

BREAKING NEWS!

We were just emailed a photo of a fully painted Cover Girl!!! I assume its been done in time for San Diego unveiling! I forgot this one was in the works! :slap

Adam actually "Oh WOW!"'d out loud when he saw it. I think you guys are gonna be pleased! :yess:

Exactly what I wanted to hear. :rock

BREAKING NEWS!

I love that you "forgot" this was in the works. Nice build up for the con DarthSaffron, you are smooth

:rotfl Yey! Hope it's Huntress !!! Can't wait to see pictures of the upcoming Cover Girls from SDCC.

Saffron, Would you know why the release date of Harley was moved (still can't move on :()? Read from other forums as well that the mallet is bloody as well unlike the ones previously posted. Is this confirmed?

:rotfl Yey! Hope it's Huntress !!! Can't wait to see pictures of the upcoming Cover Girls from SDCC.

Saffron, Would you know why the release date of Harley was moved (still can't move on :()? Read from other forums as well that the mallet is bloody as well unlike the ones previously posted. Is this confirmed?

Probably not going to be Huntress.

It's not going to be Huntress guys, Alison already said that he hates her guts or something like that :lol. Even though she's on one of the hottest teams in the DCU right now.

Last edited:
Back