Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any of you guys ever ordered from urban-collector.com or entertainmentearth.com? I want to pick up Wonder Woman in the near future and these two places are around the cheapest I've found that still have her in stock but I don't know how reliable they are.

Have any of you guys ever ordered from urban-collector.com or entertainmentearth.com? I want to pick up Wonder Woman in the near future and these two places are around the cheapest I've found that still have her in stock but I don't know how reliable they are.

I haven't ordered from either of them but I just got my canary for $85.99 and they have wonder woman for $89 (if you can't find any lower)-

https://www.kirinhobby.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=104_194&products_id=2611

They were reliable and shipped quick

Havok I have ordered from both and they are extremely reliable. the guys at Urban Collector are very nice, and Entertainment Earth is probably one of the few places that'll price match online prices. Urban does paypal or you can call and talk to them directly and I don't think you'll find wonder woman cheaper anywhere.

I was looking at DCD's site and saw this...

14856_a_full.jpg

What caught my attention was the Batgirl between Harley & Ivy!

Could we be seeing an AH! Barbara Gordon Batgirl in the near future? :D

Catwoman's card isn't either. But I think it's a lock that Batgirl will be Babs, and she'll be next, with Kara right behind her.

Cool poker set too.

Oh man I hope they base the Supergirl statue off that artwork on the card. I absolutely love that one! :rock Extra bonus points if they make the base the asteroid. :D

I'd really like the bases to be consistent, but that would make a great statue.

Just not in this line.

That said, if they stood her up and left everything else the same, I'd take it. Same with the Starfire cover. I want a statue of that Starfire, but I don't want her flying off the base when everyone else is standing.

Last edited:
Yeah I see what you mean about the bases being consistent. I guess they could have her sitting on some kind of pedestal instead. I love that piece of artwork but because it might be too challenging to pull off, I wouldn't be surprised if they chose another cover or if Adam created brand new artwork.

Regardless, I just want my Supergirl. :D

If I remember correctly I think they said they wouldn't be making the version on the asteroid.

So...anyone buying the poker set?

Is there really a market for something like this? I know Adam's a great player, but unless he's going to come over and play poker with us, I don't know that I need this poker set.

It's pretty cute, but tbh i'm not a huge fan of the DC ladies... i'm more of a marvel girl. ;)

If they had one of the Marvel girls i'd make my bf buy it since he has poker nights, or buy it for him :lol

Back