Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here something I did for fun.
It's an homage to a Tom Grummet Supergirl piece and just had to redraw it but with She-Ra.

She-Ra-SG-homagefin.jpg

Now Ivy is looking even better and the only thing that gets me is her finger. It's just weird, but still a nice piece. Harley haves all the rough edges out and look great also, no problems there. I just want to make a comment if all this statue aren't getting a cover doesn't that take away of what it represents. It's cool and all it just gets at me a little that all.
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2010/DCD1/image26.asp

Last edited:
Now Ivy is looking even better and the only thing that gets me is her finger. It's just weird, but still a nice piece. Harley is have all the rough edges out and look great also, no problems there. I just want to make a comment if all this statue aren't getting a cover doesn't that take away of what it represent. It's cool and all it just gets at me a little that all.

Yup! That Ivy looks SWEET in those pics!

The finger does look odd from that angle but overall this statue is KICKING! :rock

The art used for Harley & Ivy may be used in the future on a cover...which would be awesome to snag the comic for these two!

Now Ivy is looking even better and the only thing that gets me is her finger. It's just weird, but still a nice piece. Harley haves all the rough edges out and look great also, no problems there. I just want to make a comment if all this statue aren't getting a cover doesn't that take away of what it represents. It's cool and all it just gets at me a little that all.

I agree :) the concept should continue to be the covers they're on, but I'm still hoping for somehow a batgirl/ barbara gordon :D

Ivy looks good but that finger sticking up just doesn't look right at all. I can't even get my own finger to do that. :lol Her skin looks a bit odd also. It still looks too white and the texture looks a little weird too. Maybe it's just the pics though. Powergirl definitely looks awesome.

I'm sure some one has already stated it several times but I wish these were the size of the women of marvel AH! comiquettes. Ah!'s work is so damn cool. He draws pretty.

:horror NOOO...have you seen it in person? She is amazing

Yes. Unfortunately.

One eye was looking at me and the other at Zatanna....or somewhere.:(
Great paint application for such a small scale, though! I didn't know they're made of porcelain. Much better than Kotobukiya Bishoujo line IMHO.

Yes. Unfortunately.

One eye was looking at me and the other at Zatanna....or somewhere.:(
Great paint application for such a small scale, though! I didn't know they're made of porcelain. Much better than Kotobukiya Bishoujo line IMHO.

Then it must be that piece you saw because mine is perfect :monkey3

Back