Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman won Poppies award and people choice award for Best Statue. So cool. Congrats to all owners...

:rock

yeahh!! i'm pretty surprised it beat the more likely contenders like sideshow's pfs. but happy all the same. it's nice to see dcd getting some love...

Here are my lovely ladies waiting the arrival of Power Girl:

newstuff002.jpg

Awesome collection! :) I'm waiting on Black Canary myself. Please post more pics when you get power girl with them

Whoa...I guess I was wrong! :lol

At our comic shop in the previews order book, it says you can order Zatanna, wonder woman, canary, and catwoman to get them in June, same time when Harley is released.
Do most people here order theirs offline or go through their local dealer?

At our comic shop in the previews order book, it says you can order Zatanna, wonder woman, canary, and catwoman to get them in June, same time when Harley is released.

I order online, the shop here scares me.

I order online...it's usually cheaper doing it that way for me! :D

I order online...it's usually cheaper doing it that way for me! :D

yeah, I'll probably order online for the next one. I pay $100 even for one at our local store but they also get them in usually a month later as opposed to ordering off line. and I hate waiting that extra month :p

yeah, I'll probably order online for the next one. I pay $100 even for one at our local store but they also get them in usually a month later as opposed to ordering off line. and I hate waiting that extra month :p

I PO'd my CG Power Girl & Harley Quinn through Discount Comic Book Service for $70.94 each & Poison Ivy for $73.94 all order included shipping. :D

Back