Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really tempted to get into this line... they are only 8 inches tall though, right?

Well I've got the Cat Woman statue - which I love. Damn did that turn out great or what!. Now I just added Wonder Woman to the mix. :woo And I just pre-ordered AH's book. I've never collected female statues/art work before...never really was my thing..but there is something about AH's style that I can't resist.

Here you go Jen

cgdcumembershipcard.png

Darth Snoopy should be along shortly with a cookie :D

I am really tempted to get into this line... they are only 8 inches tall though, right?

Dude I thought you would have started this line by now. Jen is about right. The shortest of the line stand around 9-1/2 in which is Catwoman and Black Canary and the tallest is about 11 in which is Zatanna.

hehe, no problem! :)

I'll get into this line eventually, just really need to find that knock out piece to wow me in. I have a feeling it could be Ivy... ;)

If Adam produces a GL and a Star Sapphire I'll go back and get the whole damn line. (Hear that Adam?) :lol

If Adam produces a GL and a Star Sapphire I'll go back and get the whole damn line. (Hear that Adam?) :lol

it would be kind of cool to have a lady from each of the Corps.

Star Sapphire, Laira, Indigo 1, Lyssa Drak, some blue lantern, etc

as with Jen, i don't think i have any female stats except for my WW vs. Superman one. but these are very, very pretty. and they're awesome to put side by side. like WW in the middle with Hush Batman on the left and For Tomorrow Superman on the right :D

I'm taking the plunge... saw some pics of Black Canary and was like, "really? what am i waiting for?" :lol

Does anyone know where I can track one down? She seems to be sold out at my frequent stops.

it would be kind of cool to have a lady from each of the Corps. Star Sapphire, Laira, Indigo 1, Lyssa Drak, some blue lantern, etc

Green there is a lot. Same with the Sapphires. Laira, Indigo-1...

but it would be a challenge to make these two sexy:

Sister Sercy (Blue Lanterns)
774649-sis_large.jpg

Karu Sil (Sinestro Corps)
ks2.jpg

Not to mention there isn't a female member of the Orange Lantern Corps so we'd always be one shy unless he does some creative license on Larfleeze....

39050320-20DC20Et_Cetera20Larfleeze.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Green there is a lot. Same with the Sapphires. Laira, Indigo-1...

but it would be a challenge to make these two sexy:

Sister Sercy (Blue Lanterns)
774649-sis_large.jpg

Karu Sil (Sinestro Corps)
ks2.jpg

Not to mention there isn't a female member of the Orange Lantern Corps so we'd always be one shy unless he does some creative license on Larfleeze....

39050320-20DC20Et_Cetera20Larfleeze.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

In my mind she fits better for the fear corp the keeper of the book of Parallax "Lyssa Drak"
000zb5gz.jpg

Back