Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like we're getting a new Poison Ivy after all... but WHAT?!

Are they changing her New 52 look?

poison-ivy.jpg

Wow I love the classic look. This staue rocks. May have to get this if they release some more cover girls in this style.

It's like those first four cover girls (Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn) that were released when they restarted the line, they are just trying to sweep those under the rug....

I found a larger photo -- I am liking her face and this looks like a buy for me. Will probably wait for more photos and in hand pics before I purchase, since DC stuff is pretty easy to get when released.

930F4Wh.jpg

I found a larger photo -- I am liking her face and this looks like a buy for me. Will probably wait for more photos and in hand pics before I purchase, since DC stuff is pretty easy to get when released.

930F4Wh.jpg

Amazeballs.

I really want to like these. The protos look amazingly painted, especially on the face. Then when the final product is released, the paint job on the face seems not up to snuff. :/

That art is gorgeous, it's my favorite version of Ivy from Stanley -- even more so than the art the PF is based on. I am hoping this statue comes out better than the Batgirl and Supergirl ones... if so, I don't think I will be able to resist.

Agree with all the above. Have DC do a Catwoman Cover Girl based on Artgerm's work and this line can finally start making the comeback it deserves.

Saw batwoman too. She looks hot.

I'm liking the poison ivy sketch :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk 2

Back