Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the last one today. The set is complete.
9af7033e52230b9f1e6007cee164c988.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice set, Darth Madden!�� I'm still looking for Monsterpalooza and NYCC ones if anyone have them for sale or swap!

I've only seen 2 of the Monsterpalooza ones so far on eBay and it's been a while since I've seen the NY one. Good luck. I'll keep my eyes open

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Been quiet lately on the Court side here.

I personally am loving the aspects of Death masks. Is not often you get so many accessories for a premium format figure. The new three pack finally convinced me to dive into the Court and order Death. I’ve been a big fan of the Court but being more of a figure collector than a statue collector, I’ve resisted picking anything before now. I figured if I were to only get one figure from the line, Death would be the one to get. All the masks made him to appleaning to pass up. Death surrounded by a bunch of masks will make for a neat display.

Now I’ve got the first mask they released earlier and I’m resisting the call to order more of the Court :lol

I've been a casual follower... I ended up backing the kickstarter game and I just got the book so I can read up on everything but I haven't bought a statue yet. The masks look really cool and they might be a jumping in point.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That pretty much me too :lol backed the Kickstarters (even that failed video game one), ordered the book and comic omnibus, Spooktacular kit, pins, and the faction kits years ago (looks like they’ve updated those since then) but Death and the masks are my first real Court Collectibles. It’s a fun line and if they were smaller I’d have the room to collect a few so those statuettes they showed at SDCC might be more for me. I do wish the poses we’re better as I really like the Kier 2.0 pose but the statuette isn’t as epic.

I finally had a chance to get the pins together. I'm still mad I can't find the SHCC or ACC ones but maybe someday.

37704bafbcbad28dfcf7351265bd102c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered Death day on one Halloween a couple years ago and had him all paid off but after soooooo many delays I eventually cancelled and used all that cash to pay for my Thanos Ex. Now I'm thinking that I'll wait and get the 1:1 Death's Mask replica to wall mount and have that as the representation of the Alltaker in my Court collection.

Aside from that I was going to pick up the Ravlatch PF and wanted to get the new Shard they previewed but apparently that might not ever get released. I asked on the CotD Facebook page about it a while back and they said it had been put on hold and might not make production; so that sucks. I liked that Shard much better than the first.

I think numerous production delays has certainly hurt this line. How many years did the Red Death take to come out? But then it seemed Malevestros breezed right thru despite that complicated scroll piece. I don’t see what is taking Death so long to get here. That’s a sentence very funny out of context :lol

The double dipping probably isn’t helping much either. That seems to be something really going around with Sideshow lately with the last 6 or so DC PFs being remakes of previous characters. Sure it’s good to keep key characters available to new collectors, but it shouldn’t come at the expense of new characters. The Court is very bad at this. How many years now has Shiev been teased? There are still many pieces teased from last SDCC that haven’t gone up yet - and some I don’t think were ever intended to be.

Picked up Shard and Demithlye over the last few weeks, finally got round to taking Pics!

I honestly think both pieces are incredible, Shards face is amazing in hand and her armour is exquisite, same with Demithyle i love the eyes on him and the amour and mixed media is just stunning. I'm at 5 pieces for COTD now with 2 on PO and much much more i want to pick up, i'm super happy SS has stuck with this line and brand and i'm looking forward to more books, more statues and more anything COTD.

Shard pics.

L8kYJky.jpg

VZqsMse.jpg

pnAiWJU.jpg

aTqGchE.jpg

JPUqbXy.jpg

mcrUGNw.jpg

DyoIwoJ.jpg

jmdzim0.jpg

muwsf3V.jpg

pf3M4ds.jpg

Also have done reviews of Shard & Demithyle on my channel .

Shard Review - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6xvq0WpiGs&t

Demithyle Review - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7kM5MdlXXw

I have also done a look over the COTD books, comics and notebooks/sketch books they have put out, so anyone looking for COTD lore or looking to learn more about the court this is what you need to pick up :)

COTD Bookie bonus - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQtsuBwJpjo&t

Feel free to comment, tell me i suck, my voice sounds stupid or even positive things! :)

Death review and pics as soon as i get him!

After spending more time with Death and got over the trauma of the cloak i have come to love him lol, i really can't wait for the Mask set now because i think those 3 masks will set him off perfect, i really wish they had included a stand with the EX on him though.

tbvjelP.jpg

eCl5Pzq.jpg

U3TTvZN.jpg

uxo5jQg.jpg

u1Xwk9h.jpg

76O3RRF.jpg

RJssqfy.jpg

9WQdwBk.jpg

k3ORxC2.jpg

80gomue.jpg

Back