Countdown to 5000 Members!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any members ever removed? I've come across members who haven't been active for 2 years.

Seems a small percentage of that large number ever post. That's really too bad. :(

This is when Dave used to love the word ^^^^.....he's changed so much since....sucess, I guess...

Yes, pruning the dead weight is a good idea...:mwaha

Except that Statue Forum never prunes and they have upwards of 12,000 members - and Rebelscum is around 70,000. Once we catch up, we'll start cutting back...

I'd been collecting for years. But only got to find out about this place last year thanks to Uscmhicks. I pretty much check it out every day now. I can only hope that the Members number grows and the site's success continues.
Congrats Dave.

one can only assume that dave has an ulcer that you could drive a truck thru since starting this board..:lol

although it does seem like in the last year or so he has delegated authority by adding a bunch of mods to police the added sections.
i hope you send out malox & other such remedies to your mods dave..........it would be the right thing to do...:D

thanks dave, you give a bunch of us a place to feel at home on the web. i guess you are kinda the surrogate father to all us bastards (females included on that shout out for P.C. sake) & no doubt have a love/hate relationship with us all............TO DAVE .......:duff

thanks dave, you give a bunch of us a place to feel at home on the web. i guess you are kinda the surrogate father to all us bastards (females included on that shout out for P.C. sake) & no doubt have a love/hate relationship with us all............TO DAVE .......:duff

:lecture

:duff

:grouphug

dave must feel alot like dr. frankenstein sometimes :lol

Yup, have to agree this site is No1 in my books. Its nice to share my interest in 1:6 and express opinions with others cos I know no-one else in RL who collects. Only problem is this site draws my attention to other product lines. Being a great fan of LotR and SW, I used to think HT Preds, Medicom Marvel RAH and DCD 13" were just 'meh'... after visiting a few picture threads my mind was completely changed especially after seeing the simple mods and 'futzing' that can be done to enhance a figure.

All great reasons for frequenting this site. Maybe a health/finance warning should be issued on the home page: "you are one click away from burning several holes in your pocket!"

Was the term 'futzing' coined on this site or elsewhere? Who was the first person to use it? Is Dave member no1?

cookie.gif

Back