Countdown to 5000 Members!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
We are getting very close to the 5000 member mark as we continue to welcome new members to our constantly growing community.

Thanks to Darklord Dave for his continued hard work to make this board a success!!!

:duff

Still just over 500 away but we'll make it
And yes Dave needs a lot of Credit in making this Board what it is

Dave Rocks, no doubt.

Although... I'd have so much more free time if there were no Sideshow Freaks site.

I remember the days back when we were counting down to 1000! (about 4 years ago) And I'm sure there are people around who remember counting down to 100! BTW, who was the first original member (other than Dave?) - or does anyone even know?

And - CONGRATS Dave!!!!!:fireworks

My congrats go out to you Dave for making this place such a success!! :bow I'm glad to be a part of this community. :D

We are getting very close to the 5000 member mark as we continue to welcome new members to our constantly growing community.

Thanks to Darklord Dave for his continued hard work to make this board a success!!!

I think we should also Thank P!tu and his youtube followers :rock

I think I mentioned this before but I liked it better when there were fewer members. At least I could follow all the threads not just skim headings and skip over whole sections like now. And all the members were pretty much familiar with each other. But alas, 'tis the price of success, growth and popularity. :rock

Although, I think this success is going to Dave's head. I could have sworn I saw him driving in Beverly Hills in his convertible Rolls Royce with his silk scarf flapping in the wind behind him. :D :lol

PS. With almost 5000 members, why aren't all of you using the affiliate links!?!? :cuss Do you know what it costs to throw a freaks party at SDCC. :lecture

Growing has been a good and bad thing. I love seeing this place do well but at the same time I do miss the way it was back then. I will say congrats Dave. :)

I found this place a little over 3 years ago by accident. I was on SS's site ordering something and came across a link here somewhere on their site.

Thanks Dave and congrats!!

I came to this site after Rebelscum started their thread crackdown and limiting what we could talk about. Thank god I found this site because now I have something to do at work. :)

Oh, and my wallet and my wife hate this site for obvious reasons. :D

I was a lurker for awhile and then decided to join last year. It is now my number 1 forum on the web, and I love spending time here with people that love this hobby!

Are any members ever removed? I've come across members who haven't been active for 2 years.

Seems a small percentage of that large number ever post. That's really too bad. :(

Back