Count Dracula 1/4 Scale Statue by Star Ace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks that way to me too, but it's hard to tell from those photos. Regardless, he looks better to me, whether it's from the photos or a different sculpt IDK.

It's being savaged on a couple of forums. Folks saying it looks like a variety of different people. Including Chevy Chase from Christmas Vacation. celebslikeme says it resembles Jack Kevorkian,lol. I hope they fix it before it gets released, or it will be an easy pass for me.

Too bad. Would be nice to have seen some of the old classics revisted again but if they can’t be done right why bother.

I agree. I desperately want a good company to redo these guys, especially the way statues have stepped up in quality over the years (except for this guy).

I agree. I desperately want a good company to redo these guys, especially the way statues have stepped up in quality over the years (except for this guy).

This review is much more concise and brutally honest than the other one I watched by another member. Thank you for saving me a load of headache and close to $500.00. Great review for a terrible product.

This review is much more concise and brutally honest than the other one I watched by another member. Thank you for saving me a load of headache and close to $500.00. Great review for a terrible product.

Thank you sir. That's one drawback with professional reviews. He was sent that Dracula by Star Ace, so it's not like he can freely give his opinions on how craptastic it is. I don't make any money from videos, I just do it to help out our community. So I have zero issue calling something that I paid for out on it's shortcomings. :lol

Back