Count Dooku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Hasbro version,with the cape signed personaly by Christopher Lee few weeks ago.I really hope for the PF or 1:1 bust

I agree Sideshow needs to make a Count Dooku PF. If they can do these secondary characters then they can do the man.

I agree Sideshow needs to make a Count Dooku PF. If they can do these secondary characters then they can do the man.

Yeah, I really think Asajj Ventress should've been Dooku. That being said I don't mind secondary characters. I want a Grand Moff Tarkin PF :D

Dooku would make a great fig in either scale, but PF is what I would go for! I cant see him coming out anytime soon so hopefully next year :D

we are due for dooku but if that happens then we wont have any more Lords of the Sith unless they dip into EU

I think this is the biggest reason. He is really the last Sith they can do without double-dipping or going EU. I'll take him whenever though.

Don't forget about Saruman in LotR. Two figures of the same actor from different lines might also be delaying eachother's figure. With LotR dying, Saruman would be a good choice to make since he would make a good counter to Gandalf, but at the sametime the Fellowship should come first.

Wow, Buttmunch, 7777 posts...

COOL...

As for Dooku, I want one, but I think they should label it Darth Tyranus on the box...he is a SITH after all...

I definitely want a Natalie Portman Padme.

For the women characters they'd better use a body like this new Hot Toys female body:

hottoyspredatormachikobop1.jpg

Agreed. While I'm sure SS's will blow it out of the water, the Hasbro version was good enough for me to pass on the SS when they make it.

Don't know if I'd go THAT far... :)
Looking at the really sharp tailoring of Cmdr Praji's uniform, I'm sure Sideshow would do a fine job with Dooku's crisp duds...and that "articulated action" hands on the Hasbro one aren't too good looking and we know Sideshow has the "old man" hands down pat...just look at ANH Luke to see that :lol

Besides, I really would like to see Tim or Oluf tackle the Count's sculpt...considering their excellent work on Ben and Palpatine respectively, either would create the ultimate C. Lee sculpt...

Besides, I really would like to see Tim or Oluf tackle the Count's sculpt...considering their excellent work on Ben and Palpatine respectively, either would create the ultimate C. Lee sculpt...

I agree, I think Dooku could come out really great looking... oh and I think you meant Trevor for the Ben sculpt.

Back