Could ROTJ Luke beat.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I mean all the jedi got shot down by clone troopers they can't be that good ;) so yes Luke would win. :chew

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No and No.

He should have been named Luck Skywalker. He is pretty bad ass in the New Jedi Order books though.

Strongly disagree about Qui-Gon, he had a lot of skill and it took forever for Maul to get a lucky shot on him, also remember Darth Maul was motivated to kill, Qui-gon wasn't, he was just defended himself and had no idea who this guy was. Also Maul Basically beat Obi, he just got killed when he got too cocky. I think Qui-Gon is my favorite jedi peroid, loved the character and was the saving grace of Episode 1.

On a good day could ROTJ Luke beat...

Darth Maul
Count Dooku
ROTS Kenobi
ROTS Anakin
TPM Qui-gon
ROTS Yoda
Mace Windu
Kit Fisto
Palpatine

or the two lame Jedi that Palpatine cut down?
nope. you need to watch the movies again. most of the guys you listed couldn't beat Dooku, either.
Yeah I mean all the jedi got shot down by clone troopers they can't be that good ;) so yes Luke would win. :chew
clone troopers aren't exactly stormtroopers. they had specific mandalorian training to take down jedi.

Last edited:
Strongly disagree about Qui-Gon, he had a lot of skill and it took forever for Maul to get a lucky shot on him, also remember Darth Maul was motivated to kill, Qui-gon wasn't, he was just defended himself and had no idea who this guy was. Also Maul Basically beat Obi, he just got killed when he got too cocky. I think Qui-Gon is my favorite jedi peroid, loved the character and was the saving grace of Episode 1.

I can agree with that.

And yea, I would say Qui-Gon was the best Jedi with Kenobi second.

Luke was a giant ****** bag, Mace would have pimp slapped him and shoved his saber in his culo.

Everyone one on that list would have whipped his douchey ass.

Hellz no!
Luke was so stupid he tossed his saber away when facing the emperor!
" Its as if the collected force ghosts of all the jedi slapped their foreheads and cried out "Doh!"
Rule #1 for Jedi: Dont toss away your only defense to Sith lightning, they dont want to thumb wrestle.:emperor:duh

I bet Palpatine thought "Jedi noob, Im gonna pwn yer ass good in front of yer loser dad"

"This weapon is your life".

Hang your head in shame!

:mad:

Seriously, Luke sucked.

He is my least liked Star Wars character. Han, Yada,Obi Wan, Leia, C3P0, R2D2, Lando, Chewbacca, Vader, Dooku, Emperor, Maul, Fett ect, ect, ect......

All cooler than Luke imo.

Think about it, how many Lukes do you ever see for Halloween? When people quote SW movies, how many quote Luke? He was a ******, bottom line. A whiny ******.

He is only slightly cooler than Jar Jar.

:lecture

Last edited:
It's not fair to make cross-trilogy comparisons, as the idea of the Force has evolved since 1983, and choreography has improved (or become flashier). That said, I think ROTJ Luke will lose to anyone right up until you mention his sister.

Back