Could ROTJ Luke beat.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or it was all part of Lukes plan to get his dad to do the dirty work...

:lol
Rationalize it anyway you want.
The Farmboy was a shadow of past great Jedi masters.
The force may have been strong in the Skywalker line but he needed way more training in focusing it.
It wouldve been to much of a gamble to try to "force" his fathers intervention like that and Luke wasnt that smart.
Palpatine on the other hand was that smart and thats how he beat Mace.

Or it was all part of Lukes plan to get his dad to do the dirty work...

Actually it was the Emperors well thought out plan. He created Anakin so he would father Luke who would turn him to the light side and throw Empy down the shaft.

So in the end, Emperor wanted to commit suicide, but didn't have the balls to do it himself.

At least that was a early Lucas draft. . . .

Actually it was the Emperors well thought out plan. He created Anakin so he would father Luke who would turn him to the light side and throw Empy down the shaft.

So in the end, Emperor wanted to commit suicide, but didn't have the balls to do it himself.

Well there you have it... a very long and protracted death wish :lol

Sith dont commit suicide, they keeps "doin that voodoo which they do-do"
until an apprentice is strong enough to bump them off.
The ending of Jedi is hardly what the Emperor had in mind for himself.

On a good day could ROTJ Luke beat...

Darth Maul
Count Dooku
ROTS Kenobi
ROTS Anakin
TPM Qui-gon
ROTS Yoda
Mace Windu
Kit Fisto
Palpatine

or the two lame Jedi that Palpatine cut down?

Darth Maul - not even on a good day. Kenobi beat him, but the Jedi were at their golden period then. Luke was trained by Yoda and Obi's ghost in a swamp with little of the implemented tools needed to train on the level of Obi Wan.

Count Dooku - No. He handed Anakin and Obi a combined ass whooping their first go-round. Luke wasn't even up to their combined level in Jedi.

ROTS Kenobi - He beat Vader at Vader's silled peak...nuff said....no.

ROTS Anakin - Would they even fight? I think they'd both just sit cross legged and have a whinefest about life.

TPM Qui-gon - Corkey from Life Goes On could beat Qui-Gon on a bad day.

ROTS Yoda - No. Luke couldn't even hit the training ball in ANH. Yoda was 10x that fast whirling around Palpatine.

Mace Windu - THE most powerful Jedi? No. Windu was the only one to defeat Palpatine. Yoda couldn't even accomplish that.

Kit Fisto - (who was one of those "two lame Jedi Palpatine cut down") Canon, yes as he didn't do much but whirl in a circle and eat a saber slash from Palps. EU, not a chance. Fisto was the deacon of tentacled fury!

Palpatine - No. We saw that. Palpatine would've (as he did) just shocked the $#!+ out of him with Sith lightning until Luke was nothing more than a fried corndog.

It always bugged me when the prequel Jedi spin their lightsaber around in their hand constantly. What the hell was that? Would that even be possible?

You bite your tongue!

And no Luke would not beat Qui.

:peace

Hmmm. He couldn't even defeat Maul, who ultimately defeated him and would go on to get spanked by Qui Gon's own padawan just seconds later :lol! This means that even in Padawan status, Obi was better than Qui Gon. Qui Gon not only discovered Jar Jar, ultimately responsible for the rise of Palpatine, but also discovered Anakin who would later abolish the Jedi order.

If you look up "loser" on Wookiepeadia, they need to put Qui Gon making a cheerleader's "L" under it's definition. But hey, I'll let his actions speak louder than your words. Click the following link to see how completely awful he was: (YouTube - Qui Gon: Worst Jedi Ever).

Well, i for one Think kenobi in ep1 when he was fighting Maul was pretty much a knight. (he just needed it to be official) He was done with his training as qui-gon stated. And we all know kenobi was a much better knight than qui-gon was in terms of pure force prowess.

(qui-gon lost to maul cause he had to (movie) and his age.. a younger qui-gon had him)

If you look up "loser" on Wookiepeadia, they need to put Qui Gon making a cheerleader's "L" under it's definition. But hey, I'll let his actions speak louder than your words. Click the following link to see how completely awful he was: (YouTube - Qui Gon: Worst Jedi Ever).

Don't speak that way of the maverick jedi

Well, i for one Think kenobi in ep1 when he was fighting Maul was a knight. (he just needed it to be official) He was done with his training as qui-gon stated. And we all know kenobi was a much better knight than qui-gon was in terms of pure force prowess.

(qui-gon lost to maul cause he had to (movie) and his age.. a younger qui-gon had him)

If Obi was "done" he would've done a better job training Anakin. So no. I think Qui Gon was the lazy reefer Jedi. We actually see him smoking the pipe in TPM too! :rotfl

luke? I am even sure he's a proper jedi knight yet in ROTJ. I don't think he has what it takes to take on anyone on that list.

Pretty much. The only person he has a chance against is Maul. (and a slim one at that) But like i said, 4-5 years after ep6 he takes out most on that list.

luke? I am not even sure he's a proper jedi knight yet in ROTJ. I don't think he has what it takes to take on anyone on that list.

No, he beats Qui Gon, the lazy pipe-smoking reefer Jedi.

:horror

He was done. Anakin was destined to ^^^^ up!

Respect your elders!

Hey, sorry, I thought this was a forum where we could post our observations. I won't put down your BBF. I don't want to get between you and your mancrush on Qui Gon. :p

Hey post what ya want i don't care, just expect some rebuttal from time to time. Whats BBF?

I love me some QUI-GON DAMN STRAIGHT.

It always bugged me when the prequel Jedi spin their lightsaber around in their hand constantly. What the hell was that? Would that even be possible?

So since the blade would not have any weight, would one be able to twirl it like that? Seems like that would be hard to do... can't twirl a prop hilt very easily so I think it would be the same issue with a lightsaber.

Never thought about it before, but an interesting point.

A CGI redo of the ANH and ROTJ fight scenes would be needed to make it feasible for Luke to stand a chance.

Back