Could B&W Friday bring us The Dead priest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed we are paying $5 more for the exclusive this time! What a rip! I remember when exclusives were a free bonus for the first X amount of orders. :rolleyes:

Looks like both versions are just limited to 750 though!

that's cuz they're are going to be 4 other variants, each with an ES of 750.

Hell I never check to see which body these guys use in the description. I tend to pose them one way once they are out of confinement.

I wouldn't have checked on this one if I didn't notice the price jump. :lol I just slap the best zombie pose on them and let it ride too. :)

I wouldn't have checked on this one if I didn't notice the price jump. :lol I just slap the best zombie pose on them and let it ride too. :)

I will have to say that if it weren't for the exclusive, I would have probably shopped him. $75 isn't bad, but when we've been paying $20-25 less, the price jump kinda sucks. Like I said, I could care less about a super articulated priest. Most are know for being in one position anyways:naughty:lol

that priest is wicked cool..........he's my 2nd fav sculpt so far........the ornament being 1st.

that priest is wicked cool..........he's my 2nd fav sculpt so far........the ornament being 1st.

I was never a huge fan of the ornament sculpt. I made a custom out it and it turned out fair. I guess my favorite sculpt is either the security guard or this priest. Santa's not bad either!

I will have to say that if it weren't for the exclusive, I would have probably shopped him. $75 isn't bad, but when we've been paying $20-25 less, the price jump kinda sucks. Like I said, I could care less about a super articulated priest. Most are know for being in one position anyways:naughty:lol

The price was the first thing I noticed as well. I mean I like the Pro so its fine to switch but like you once I pick a pose I stay with it.

I was never a huge fan of the ornament sculpt. I made a custom out it and it turned out fair. I guess my favorite sculpt is either the security guard or this priest. Santa's not bad either!

i made 3....:lol. sideshow wouldnt let me buy anymore...:monkey2

And we've already said the buck is perfect for the zombies, especially if it keeps the prices down.

It is an interesting development thats for sure. Will be curious to see when the next one is announced if they stay with the pro.

Back