Could B&W Friday bring us The Dead priest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieReign

Super Freak
Reaction score
During spook it was said that if we say our prayers, our wishes would be answered. Since the priest wears black and white - could he arrive during Thanksgiving - since we say prayers and give thanks? Just a thought.

bet the farm on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay maybe not the farm......but at least a couple chickens.....:monkey3

yea that would be awesome.. isnt the headless priest from land of the dead..?

I could go either way. I've got enough RP right now to cover a $60ish figure, which I think he would be. But I don't know why they would make him in stock. Its not like he is a variant of the Babysitter... or IS he?!?!

:lol

Awesome figure - but the prices are going through the roof! Still, count me in .. just gonna have to reconsider other lines.

Just noticed we are paying $5 more for the exclusive this time! What a rip! I remember when exclusives were a free bonus for the first X amount of orders. :rolleyes:

Looks like both versions are just limited to 750 though!

I know the SW and LOTR stuff its been the Ex was more. Don't recall with The Dead as I thought it was that way to start.

ordered, looks great, but the price isn't. The Exc is a crow and a piece of "meat".

Back