Could anyone explain posting rules for war criminals?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brothersrobber

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Rules of this forum, rules of eBay, or rules of the internet in general because I'm very confused.

In the past, when I tried to sell In the Past Toys Adolf, sometimes my listing would get removed by eBay. Well, many years went by and I'm glad I never sold him because now I'm having fun taking pictures of him getting killed by Aldo and Von Stauffenberg. Well, I posted pictures of AH on my website, I even made sure the pictures were set to "private." Yet ImageShack removed all his normal shots, but they left 2 pictures, the ones that see him getting killed. LOL!

https://limitededitiontoys.com/InthePastToysAdolfHitler.aspx

So then I search across the net and I do see other sites with pictures of AH toys. So I'm confused. Does Imageshack have the right to do that?

Funny thread title... at first I thought maybe you were wanting to know if we prevented war criminals from being members of the board :lol

As for your actual question, I don't know. I took pictures of a Hitler figure I used to own and hosted them on photobucket with no issues.

Funny thread title... at first I thought maybe you were wanting to know if we prevented war criminals from being members of the board :lol

As for your actual question, I don't know. I took pictures of a Hitler figure I used to own and hosted them on photobucket with no issues.

:lol:lol:lol thats what i thought too

Back