Costume ideas for Halloween, Yah I know I'm early

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You weren't here back then Dr. Chris made a bet that he would run around one of the gatherings starkers if one of the Minas environments sold out in a certain time frame, which it did in around a week. He quickly changed that to dressing as Arwen. Here's the result. Doh, I lost my image editor. This is the only pic I could find that was small enough to be accepted as an attachment. When I get my system up and running again I may post another pic if anyone else doesn't.

Last edited:
Oh my God!!!

Absolutely hysterical
:google
I think Chris makes a nice
crossdresser.

Thanks for sharing Dusty and Creech

SideshowDusty said:
...so I'll probably just be dressing up as SideshowDusty...

Hey, no fair! That's what I was going to dress up as. I was even going to shave my legs. :p ;) :wacky

:mwaha Oh man, that is scarey and off at the same time. I think I am going to need a bucket. :sick

creecher said:
Btw, I found this quote and wondered if this is where you derived your sig.
"The place is here. The time is now. and the journey into the shadows that we're about to watch could be our journey." Twilight Zone by any chance?

Acutally the "The time is now" is from Millennium
Season 2 .
My favorite season because it was helmed my Morgan and Wong.
Glenn Morgan brother to Darrin Morgan my fav.
They thought that this might be the last episode that the
show might be cancelled. The episode has a very end of the
world type of feel to it.

A halloween costume picture of me

Well if I had a way of making myself look younger and thinner I would but
oh well. Everybody loved the Thing hand , My sister in law ran around the room put him on everybodies table. He has wheels and his fingers moved as he
went accross the table
colleen.jpg

What the heck here is another shot of me looking dreadful
colleen2.jpg

My dog Duke is in the shot with me he just kicked the bucket. Get it

Looks like it paid off to get yourself in order early Dr2. Like what you did with the doll, as well as yourself. Looks like you could have been a make-up woman in the silent film days. lol. Cheers.

Back