Action Figure Coreplay Not-World of Warcraft Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse the mess in the background! Just finished unboxing this guy. The packaging was enormous for a 1/6 figure. They packed it like a statue, but I can see why. This thing is massive and was well worth the wait. I was really happy with their Varian Wrynn figure, but this one is just really impressive.

Some of the parts are a little annoying to put on, and the hands don't fully plug into the wrist pegs because of the forearm armor. Besides those small nuances this figure has exceeded my expectations.

The icey base is really solid, heavy, and well done. Comes with a good variety of hands, two helmets to use with the flaming eye accessories. The weapons are top notch also.

Anyways, I could go on an on about this one. Arthas is my favorite game character of all time, so this was a must buy. Here is a quick picture.
5214d0315cf3d5189c96d61016e7e13a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Excuse the mess in the background! Just finished unboxing this guy. The packaging was enormous for a 1/6 figure. They packed it like a statue, but I can see why. This thing is massive and was well worth the wait. I was really happy with their Varian Wrynn figure, but this one is just really impressive.

Some of the parts are a little annoying to put on, and the hands don't fully plug into the wrist pegs because of the forearm armor. Besides those small nuances this figure has exceeded my expectations.

The icey base is really solid, heavy, and well done. Comes with a good variety of hands, two helmets to use with the flaming eye accessories. The weapons are top notch also.

Anyways, I could go on an on about this one. Arthas is my favorite game character of all time, so this was a must buy. Here is a quick picture.
5214d0315cf3d5189c96d61016e7e13a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He looks superb, thanks for posting! How do you find his bulkiness? Some photos look a bit too skinny but this can be a trick of the camera sometimes. Really on the fence with this guy - I need a 1/6 Lich King though!

I need more pictures and a video review! :panic::panic:

Where did you bought this Arthas ?

I can't find any Coreplay figure since Successor in Europe... =/

03380988-67F5-4183-AF6A-6B1AE832A8BE.jpg

I must say I’m blown away by the sculpt, the paint, the weathering, the base.
It’s a must have figure if you are a WoW fan.

Comes with a small tiny arthas figure, shadowmourne and blades of azzinoth if you preordered. Pretty sweet
60FDE6A5-00B7-420A-94EC-953DB17C784F.jpg

He really is a great figure and I was happy to finally unbox the Death Charger's Reins figure/statue. I hope they continue this line. I did not order Jaina and skipped the demon hunter. Although cool, I do not believe it is a named character. I really hope they give us an Thrall and Bloodhoof. Illidan would rock. Greymane would be cool if he had interchangeable wolf parts.

Coreplay has been quiet since announcing the first wave of “Not WoW figures” and since they don’t have the official license, I think it’s highly unlikely that they will release more.

Which is a shame as the Lich King is awesome, Sylvanas and Jaina is a little off to me, Varian looks good. I think large clunky armor just looks that much better in figure form.

If they are going to do more, please do Orcs(Thrall,Hellscream) and Illidan. I won’t say no to Paladin Arthas or Uther. Judgement Paladin with Ashbringer. Kaelthas merely-a-setback sunstrider.

Coreplay has been quiet since announcing the first wave of “Not WoW figures” and since they don’t have the official license, I think it’s highly unlikely that they will release more.

Which is a shame as the Lich King is awesome, Sylvanas and Jaina is a little off to me, Varian looks good. I think large clunky armor just looks that much better in figure form.

If they are going to do more, please do Orcs(Thrall,Hellscream) and Illidan. I won’t say no to Paladin Arthas or Uther. Judgement Paladin with Ashbringer. Kaelthas merely-a-setback sunstrider.

It’s a shame thy can’t get the license, I’d love to see more!

Specifically a Human Warlock in any one of my favourite tier sets!

View attachment 425038

I must say I’m blown away by the sculpt, the paint, the weathering, the base.
It’s a must have figure if you are a WoW fan.

Comes with a small tiny arthas figure, shadowmourne and blades of azzinoth if you preordered. Pretty sweet
View attachment 425040

Where did you order from to get the Warglaives? I emailed Toy Panic and they said it doesn’t come with them :(

I got it from a local store in Singapore called the little box. Apparently it’s a preorder bonus.

I got it from a local store in Singapore called the little box. Apparently it’s a preorder bonus.

Ah I see. Thanks. Doubt I’ll be able to get the glaves now then. Shame, I was thinking of giving them to Deadpool!

Anyone knows when Cold Bench is gonna come out?
Got Frozen Lord and love it!

I wanna know too.. and Jania.. like to get both but it's getting harder to find a store that would order them

Back