COOMODEL X OUZHIXIANG 1/6 Monster File Series - The Were Wolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah more grey inhand

the standard grey/brown then the bloody white run of 100 randomly packed-
å�¶ä¹‹ç›¸ã€Šæ€ªç‰©æ¡£æ¡ˆã€‹1/6系列第2å¼¹-狼人/Were Wolf,异色染血å¼�æ*·ï¼� | 拆盒网
the white ver was originally only 50 but then when they had the larger run for retail it was bumped up to 100.

you will know if you got chase by the hologram sticker located on flap after you take of lid in lower right hand corner.

good luck!:hi5:

it is a great set, really cool inhand and good quality. the comic is pretty damn cool as well and even tho its in Chinese you can get the story overall. looking forward to the vamp.

def use a hairdryer to heat up the parts before changing them out to wolf, makes it much easier. hit the forearm with heat before removing and same with lower leg. also heat up the hole on connecting wolf part.

in comic they show him using the mid-transformed arm to attack, so i love that set up at moment full wolf for the win but dynamic posed with that half transformed arm is bad-ass.

only major nit-pick is i wished they had a mid-transformed headsculpt as seen in comic, mouth open fangs but no much diff compared to reg. love to get a custom one. maybe if enough would be interested we could get a interest goin for a custom run.

good luck to those hunting the chase!:hi5: having both im not sure which one is better, both so cool.

Love this figure - maybe my favorite of the year so far. I just wish I had a second one so I could display the human and wolf forms at the same time.

Love this figure - maybe my favorite of the year so far. I just wish I had a second one so I could display the human and wolf forms at the same time.

agreed. great figure/set. :clap

my current display. got the body, neck, shirt and coat when it was parted out via toyanxiety for the human and wolf form display. its a fairly easy change over with a mug of boiling water to heat the parts but didnt want to have to keep doing that routinely.
pIuPdp5.jpg

with chase
2nv7jt2.jpg

KhzkVqY.jpg

DoJiCWP.jpg

base is so good, holds it solid. the bare chest is bothersome but honestly simply pinching the clothes together after posing has been hiding it successfully. good futzing and its no prob.

base is so good, holds it solid. the bare chest is bothersome but honestly simply pinching the clothes together after posing has been hiding it successfully. good futzing and its no prob.

I'm thinking of just picking up a square of fur from a hobby shop to cut a stomach piece, so the open shirt wouldn't be an issue.

I'm thinking of just picking up a square of fur from a hobby shop to cut a stomach piece, so the open shirt wouldn't be an issue.

thought about painting that part of chest, get it as close to match as the fur color then dry brush some black over to give it a slight fur look at quick glance. that was before spending time posing it and having success futzing to hide it. would prefer that to real fur, clashes to much with the sculpted fur IMO.

keep thinkin on how great the vamp set will be inhand, oh man im sold on this line 100% :clap

thought about painting that part of chest, get it as close to match as the fur color then dry brush some black over to give it a slight fur look at quick glance. that was before spending time posing it and having success futzing to hide it. would prefer that to real fur, clashes to much with the sculpted fur IMO.

keep thinkin on how great the vamp set will be inhand, oh man im sold on this line 100% :clap

Yep, I just hope they do a re-release of the first one. Must have Frankenstein!

anybody want to split the set? i can get this for $240. i just need the wolf parts and stock body.
2way halfies, $120 plus shipping you get everything else box, accessories, man bits. maybe throw in my spare true type in there.

Back