1/6 COOMODEL 1/6 Series of Empires (Die-cast Alloy) — Gothic Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the info Asta! I did finally figure out the shoulder pegs. I’m also glad to hear I’m not the only one having trouble getting the helmet to fit properly. I’ve been on the lookout for a better fitting head!

Thanks for all the info Asta! I did finally figure out the shoulder pegs. I’m also glad to hear I’m not the only one having trouble getting the helmet to fit properly. I’ve been on the lookout for a better fitting head!

I wasn't expecting it to be plain sailing due to the complexity and way the armour is constructed, plus I'd already read your post! But for the price I paid I couldn't grumble. The split strap stopped me in my tracks, but along with the pegs it was a simple fix with glue.

Before I received the figure I was already considering using the Krennic head to free up the better CooModel sculpt for something else. I didn't expect I'd be slicing him up to fit though.

As a figure I'm really pleased with it. It's Coo's most historically accurate by far. One thing that they missed on the sallet is replicating the rivets that would hold the liner in place on the real thing, but viewed from the front or at 3/4 you can't tell they aren't there. The half visor may also hang too low, as on all the Gothic examples I've looked at the bottom edge of the visor is in line with the bottom edge of the sallet.

Now anxiously awaiting their 'lightweight' Milanese armour. :impatient:

Back