1/6 COOMODEL 1/6 JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - DATE MASAMUNE(伊達政宗)x2 Ver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COOMODEL 1/6 JAPAN’S WARRING STATES - DATE MASAMUNE(伊達政宗)x2 Ver

can you post some pictures or a video?
i still cant find any blog or youtube review for Date and Sanada.i pre ordered the William Adams one but its not released yet.

I’ll post pictures and maybe a short video . I’ve been extremely busy with work . Working 12 hour days for the last 7 days straight . Just have no time or energy . I promise soon .

Deluxe version Masamune on its way from BBTS!

Sanada Yukimura sold out everywhere so I have to act quick on thisguy. Always wanted samurai figures and this would be my first one

Cool bro ! He’s a really great figure ! Hope to see pictures from you when you get him set up .

Here's a quick crappy ipad pick of Deluxe version...the stage just too big cannot fit into a detolf, mostly because of the width. Overall Im satisfy with the price and the quality, very beautiful figure indeed!

ss.jpg

can you post some pictures or a video?
i still cant find any blog or youtube review for Date and Sanada.i pre ordered the William Adams one but its not released yet.

here is the rare review video for Masamune, very helpful

Just received mine from BBTS really awesome piece got the deluxe version always wanted a samurai figure and this exceeded expectations.
Even the two boxes have nice artwork and the display is really good too 10/10

Back