coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f2fa3d03617793a31bf89798be06f981.jpg

Head is pretty big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it looks like he got Two open mouthed heads... The black up front also looks inconsistent between the two and doesn't blend as it goes back. Just kinda stops. New pics on FB. I'm sure someone will post here.

So it looks like he got Two open mouthed heads... The black up front also looks inconsistent between the two and doesn't blend as it goes back. Just kinda stops. New pics on FB. I'm sure someone will post here.

That other head looks like it’s from another piece that he got from maybe a custom or something. I don’t think it came with the P1 piece.
e7271c454ac4fe3f81582ac76b304439.jpg

Look at the gum line color on both, they’re different colors. Ones black and the other is the color of the body. And the lips are different too, as well as that longer black tint on the dome.

Clearly two different pieces. Not sure why he chose to confuse people like that. [emoji23]

I love how people instantly jump to assume the worst on here too

After 2 years, I'm only now starting to truly believe this is actually happening! Super excited for this piece, and it looks like it turned out even better than expected. I'm bracing myself for the shipping + customs tax charge...

i am afraid these will hurt really bad.
but this is the only way to get the ex for me and i was in love all this years ago, when CP showed the first proto ... so i have to bite the bullet, this one is a must for me.

Yeah this looks great but I’ve decided to not get him right away. I’m leaning more towards a few robots that are coming out, namely XM Prime and the Prime1 VF1J

It is a killer piece so maybe later.

Snap, I've got a horrible feeling that Sideshow are going to screw us on these....

I expect between 400 and 500 USD including last payment and shipping + 500/600 EUR taxes. this will raise the price of this master piece to about 2500 EUR for the Deluxe version

I expect between 400 and 500 USD including last payment and shipping + 500/600 EUR taxes. this will raise the price of this master piece to about 2500 EUR for the Deluxe version

Wow, I could only put that kind of money into shipping on a Transformers piece and it would have to be Shockwave in size. Lol.

Damn. That's higher than my worst case estimate. Really hoping shipping is around 150-200 usd. :(

Damn. That's higher than my worst case estimate. Really hoping shipping is around 150-200 usd. :(

thanos was about 150 USD ...so i guess the Dog will be 2 boxes..i always expect the worth, hopin' to get a good surprise but i doubt it

Shipping got you down? Sell me the Dog Alien head you're not using and you'll wind up with more cash left over than if you just went for the standard. :banana

Back