coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,the dome does look to be extended too far down near the sides of the mouth on the closed mouth "portrait". The open mouth "portrait" does look to be closer to accurate.

Apologies for the delay, here is my video of the Dog from Wonderfest. I confirmed with Prime 1 while I was there that it was a production piece. I'll also be putting a video of the Studio ADI Dog over on the ADI thread. Enjoy! :)

Looks gr8..Tail spike in the correct position but i think they stated that the tail can be slightly posable.

Apologies for the delay, here is my video of the Dog from Wonderfest. I confirmed with Prime 1 while I was there that it was a production piece. I'll also be putting a video of the Studio ADI Dog over on the ADI thread. Enjoy! :)

Thank you very much for all of the videos! :clap

Thank you for all the high quality videos from Wonderfest.

huge thanks Sisko!!!, the paintjob looks really awesome...i'm impressed , it definitely worth the wait 100 % !!

Yeah I knew Prime 1 would deliver a decent product in the end, but I never expected them to get this beast quite so close to the prototype. I'm used to buying Sideshow Aliens & Predators items over the years so this is very refreshing.

Yeah I knew Prime 1 would deliver a decent product in the end, but I never expected them to get this beast quite so close to the prototype. I'm used to buying Sideshow Aliens & Predators items over the years so this is very refreshing.

I’m shocked by how tight those joints are. Pretty unbelievable. They knew it was issue before too and they made sure it was more than taken care of, granted we received it yet and put it together ourselves. Hopefully there’s no issue with loose joints and once we get it together it stays put and looks great.

I’m yet to decide on whether I’m gonna grab it right away. I already pretty much paid for shockwave and Superman Hush is on his way. I’d have to blow off my Jazz and sell iS Vader. Still want to wait it out though, just that SS quantity alert scam screws with your emotions! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99273e9241261afb9dd068785cc79e64.jpg
d51f92380cf9150f6c61fb1e23baba7a.jpg
d5ec4e5e35860d7619cbef82d699ffa0.jpg

Chinese collectors are getting him. She looks gorgeous!

I think getting this and a head, having that display would be really nice. Could place the head on a mantle above the Maquette.

Back