coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect the tape is holding the piece together simply because these pieces are being moved around the assembly warehouse. Even with magnets/ etc. you can never be too careful.

So they’re not moving other pieces around that have the same fragility?

Shockwave would be ***** to move. Lol. Wouldn’t those Transformers pieces be the same when trying to move?

I doubt they’re moving them around.

This probably the last phase. The packing phase, making sure everything fits well and no damage. Then straight into the boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really like to take up space with that tail pose. It's taking up more real-estate now than the way they had it posed before!

Did they change how the tail was posed on the P1 site as well or was it always posed like that in this picture?

mmcp-01_a10_1.jpg

They really like to take up space with that tail pose. It's taking up more real-estate now than the way they had it posed before!

Did they change how the tail was posed on the P1 site as well or was it always posed like that in this picture?

View attachment 450003

The tail is supposed to be poseable.

But they are all posed exactly the same way.

Was that actually confirmed? They all look too exact in pose to me.

I think it was but I would say it’s really hard to get them all exactly posed the same way.
And then even if it was, why would you try and pose them all the same?

I think they may have ditched the posed tail.

It was stated that the tail is made of a flexible material to prevent breaking. It was never said that it would be full pose able tail like a Neca Action figure or else.

It was stated that the tail is made of a flexible material to prevent breaking. It was never said that it would be full pose able tail like a Neca Action figure or else.

I thought I saw in videos and stills of the tail posed in completely different poses?

We've already seen the tale subtly re-positioned at various shows. The tip was fully touching the dome at one show. I assumed it would just have a little give to make it less delicate rather than full on articulation, but who knows....

I bet it doesn’t come out till August. But I could be wrong.

Chinese collectors don’t even have it yet.
That’s the first sign.

It’s usually a month or 2 after China gets it.

Still announced for June on Sideshow website..my last payment is scheduled for the 15 and no delay email yet. We will see

Still announced for June on Sideshow website..my last payment is scheduled for the 15 and no delay email yet. We will see

Says June-Aug for me with last payment stated as July 5th. Apparently there's something bad going on between SS and Prime1 at the moment, so I don't know if that will affect anything.

i doubt we will see the alien this month. there isn't a single pic out there with the finished product. most of the time a chinese collector has those prime1 statues a few weeks before they ship for the rest of us.

i'd love to get my exclusive alien, but i don't see this one shipping any time soon.

i've asked Sideshow on the chat and they said they have no news from Coolprops. ETA is still June-Aug...but doesn't smell good indeed..

I assume it could be a production piece..it looks like they fixed the big seam we saw before on the shoulder part...can't wait!

DOG.JPG

DOG2.JPG

Back