coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in June - Aug 2019."

Just got mine...

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette item will be delayed. We here at Sideshow have decided to push back this piece and any other future Prime 1 Alien and Predator pieces in hopes that you will buy some of the Sideshow Alien and Predator trash that’s warming our shelves. So please, help yourself and check your email for a $5.00 off coupon. Oh by the way, don’t get your hopes up with the Prime 1 Predator 2 piece either because we’re going to put that off until we sell off all of our Sideshow Predator trash. Don’t forget to let your geek side show!"

Just got mine...

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette item will be delayed. We here at Sideshow have decided to push back this piece in particular in hopes that you will buy some of the Alien and Predator trash that’s warming our shelves. So please, help yourself and check your email for a $5.00 off coupon. Oh by the way, don’t get your hopes up with the Predator 2 piece either because we’re going to put that off until we sell off all of our Predator trash. Don’t forget to let your geek side show!"

[emoji23]

Oh god.. I don’t buy any of their products at all but all of their politics and trickery marketing tactics with other companies products is frustrating. I’m glad I won’t have to order through them anymore.

Can’t you just sell something without trying your worst at raping people.

Prime1, please don’t ever turn into this company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine...

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Dog Alien Deluxe Maquette item will be delayed. We here at Sideshow have decided to push back this piece and any other future Prime 1 Alien and Predator pieces in hopes that you will buy some of the Sideshow Alien and Predator trash that’s warming our shelves. So please, help yourself and check your email for a $5.00 off coupon. Oh by the way, don’t get your hopes up with the Prime 1 Predator 2 piece either because we’re going to put that off until we sell off all of our Sideshow Predator trash. Don’t forget to let your geek side show!"

Sounds like that SS rep swallowed a truth pill by accident.:lol

Also notice that all the pieces that Prime1 partners with SS on, SS must have made Prime1 adopt the payment plan scheme where as the time draws near to release they shorten the payment window. You end up with less than 10 payments at Prime1

Now go back after all this has happened with the new warehouses, all of Prime1s newer stuff you have all the merchandise with like $89 payments for 15 months.

Sideshow only allows 8 at the most. Which makes things like Power Optimus Prime very difficult to make payments on.

It’s so you don’t go an order through Prime1s better payment plans.

That’s flipping crazy. What company would sign up on a deal like that? With the Exclusives, Sideshow makes make all the money.

Sideshow is like the Gamestop of the collectible business. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is prime 1 delaying it, I'm sure it is just to get it right so I won't complain too much. It is however very strange that even with such a large Edition size, this never did go up for sale on Prime 1's own site.

but it did for the japanese side.

i was under the impression, that sideshow had a deal for the exclusive distribution for the western market.

Prime1 Japan told us this week that they will start shipping it this month.
Although, I don't know if it applies to Japanese customers (ordered directly at Prime1) or if it will be worldwide.

Cheers

56468177_10157119603530050_8376375855831580672_n.jpg

I suspect the tape is holding the piece together simply because these pieces are being moved around the assembly warehouse. Even with magnets/ etc. you can never be too careful.

Back