Statue Coolprops AVP Scar Predator life-size Bust Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know in my opinion it doesn't look good but that's just me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

b844ulX.jpg

The Dreds and sculpt look solid, repainted this could be a really nice bust.

CoolProps has revised the paint on the Scar Predator per customer critiques.

https://www.coolprops.com/cp02-0005_x01/

Leagues better now, I'm actually impressed. Not sure if the production paint will hold up (or if the version photographed here is a factory sample), but we'll see.

They're supposedly revising the Wolf as well.

I was just thinking the paint wasn't great but then I went back and looked at how it used to look. That's certainly miles better lol. Still not particularly impressed though, it looks rather flat to me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

looks better then the movie now :-/, the movie suit was dry this looks wet and so much better

Yeah - lots better.

Something about the face sculpt still isn't right though.

That's true of the movie prop, scars face is probably the worst Predator prop/suit ever created. I'm surprised they are still expending effort on this one, I expected it to be cancelled if anything. But it's a good sign for those who might have ordered one.

meZgLyg.jpg

Really goes to show what paint can do, regardless of sculpt, even on an unpopular design. Looks more like a real character and less like a crummy foam prop. As Kiva said, even better than the movie.

Last edited:
That's a night and day difference. I have my fingers crossed that they apply this kind of effort to all their future and in-progress pieces. It's a smart business decision, since better looking busts equals higher sales.

Yeah - lots better. Something about the face sculpt still isn't right though.

That's true of the movie prop, scars face is probably the worst Predator prop/suit ever created. I'm surprised they are still expending effort on this one, I expected it to be cancelled if anything. But it's a good sign for those who might have ordered one.

I meant compared to the movie itself - just seems "off".

I just notice they seem to of given the bust new teeth too. 2 Middle ones a bit longer, and the teeth are a bit more crooked and less perfect. Its actually less movie accurate, but i think like it more. I hated the mini-teeth of the AVP design, these are kind of a bit wilder.

EK2JOhBVAAENeAR.jpg

EK2JOhBU8AA2uMl.jpg

Edit : Also, looking at this picture it made me realise that the Predators Inner mouth teeth resembled the inner mouth of the Xenomorph.

DYtJLgKUMAAKEoV.jpg

Back