Continue the tourney?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should the tourney continue?

• Total voters
unfortunately, i can't control when people say they are going to be on and aren't. sometimes real life interferes.

and it's safe to say that if we do a GoW2 tourney that Fingaz :monkey3 is going to organize it.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Just pass it to the guy with autism, huh? Like i don't have enough troubles on my mind:rolleyes:

But aight, i'll do it next time:D

I have no problem trying to finish, just don't know when the hell that's gonna happen. All my weekends are swamped for the next month but I'll hopefully still be available some Friday nights.

I don't care either way, as long as I get to play with you guys it's all good to me.

BadMoon said he would join Kain and mine's team so his no should be a yes now.

we me, havyck & kain agreed at the weekend that your team should dissolve and remaining players should be taken by teams who have players quit or permanent no shows
havyck/kain let me know if this has now changed

I don't think you need to cancel it. We can keep trying to get together and if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Yeah I know, that was profound. :rolleyes: :lol

we me, havyck & kain agreed at the weekend that your team should dissolve and remaining players should be taken by teams who have players quit or permanent no shows
havyck/kain let me know if this has now changed

If the team is dissolved then I'm gonna say bag it. It's just getting too messed up at this point.

If the team is dissolved then I'm gonna say bag it. It's just getting too messed up at this point.

awwwwhhh...ain't that cute, your so gay for badmoon :D

one could also argue that dundain being 4th pick is badmoon really a equal replacement :lol :D

I say keep going...

But, maybe I have misunderstood the voting up to this point. When I've voted what nights I could play, I thought we would get everyone's votes and then look at which teams had full members and could go up against each other; in other words, we would then schedule a match. I wasn't necessarily planning on being on every one of the nights I voted I could be on, I figured we would schedule something and I would be sure to be on if my team was playing. Maybe others saw it this way as well. With that said, I say keep going, and maybe we can make it more clear as to when teams are going to play and make sure members can be on those nights...

I hope my absences on nights I voted I could be on, hasn't upset anyone, because I really didn't know we were actually playing the tourney unless there was something scheduled in the threads, like this past Friday when it was positive that two teams, and maybe three would all be on.

I say keep going...

But, maybe I have misunderstood the voting up to this point. When I've voted what nights I could play, I thought we would get everyone's votes and then look at which teams had full members and could go up against each other; in other words, we would then schedule a match. I wasn't necessarily planning on being on every one of the nights I voted I could be on, I figured we would schedule something and I would be sure to be on if my team was playing. Maybe others saw it this way as well. With that said, I say keep going, and maybe we can make it more clear as to when teams are going to play and make sure members can be on those nights...

I hope my absences on nights I voted I could be on, hasn't upset anyone, because I really didn't know we were actually playing the tourney unless there was something scheduled in the threads, like this past Friday when it was positive that two teams, and maybe three would all be on.

insert capt kirk pic here ----> :lol:lol

I say keep going...

Well, my shrink told me to forgive you so i forgive you. But i'm still hurt by your absences and it could be awhile:monkey2

:D

Back