Contest: How fast will the Qui-Gon 12" sell-out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gdb said:
Hey Tomandshell, what's the big idea?? LOL

I'm surprised more people didn't guess 42. Kids these days don't read...

I can't believe we both posted it at the exact same time! I must have bumped my Improbability Drive while typing.

I'm just curious because these posts seem to pop up for every 12" SW and LOTR figure, do you guys really care? I'm wondering if you think that maybe it'll make it more valuable down the line if you can say that it sold out in 38 mins. or something like that. As long as I get mine, it can sell out in 12 minutes or 12 weeks. I'm not getting these for their re-sell value.

Darth Loki said:
I'm just curious because these posts seem to pop up for every 12" SW and LOTR figure, do you guys really care? I'm wondering if you think that maybe it'll make it more valuable down the line if you can say that it sold out in 38 mins. or something like that. As long as I get mine, it can sell out in 12 minutes or 12 weeks. I'm not getting these for their re-sell value.

I think we are just doing this for fun. I believe most people who post regularly here are keepers so it really doesn't matter how "valuable" they become later, we are just having fun with the quick sell outs.

Darth Loki said:

yeah, it's just for fun, I have no desire to sell, but this gives people something else to ponder besides the eyes being to close together, or the beard not being hairy enough.

I agree it's fun to chat about the quick sellouts. It just seems like some people attach a value to the number of minutes that it takes to sell out the 12" exclusives like it'll be more valuable the quicker it sells out. I know it gives me justification for having to tell my co-workers that we can't go out to eat until I get my damn exclusive!

I say: 47 minutes.

BTW, is there some kind of timing device on the SS site that shows the time when something officially sells out? Never really paid attention before, but everytime something sells out people start posting "It went in <insert minutes>!" How does everyone know that? :confused:

Back