Construction of Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a horrible costume

Oh well, I like it and that's all that matters.

Anywho...Like I said before John Cassady's design from Astonishing X-Men, brought back the classic uniform with slight changes (no flaring shoulders or knee pads), would be awesome for a PF or Comi.

AstonColossus.png

Last edited:
From what I am seeing without a poll, This Adams Print should be the Template for the basis of a Sculpt

AdamsColossus.jpg

and this a second runner up from Bloodline by Lucas

Colossus_Bloodline_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

These are not Official in anyway shape or form

Why Thanks for the Vote Snoop, I have already seen some Custom Sculpts out there and some are Impressive but not done in a Adams or Bloodline, just Astonishing and AOA but they are making me keep an eye out if I ever run across them

That pose and base would be bad ass! :rock

Looks nice enough but I am sure Buzzybeans would have some crap about this pose being the same as Bowen. Of course, most here wouldn't give a crap about buzzo anyway. I do prefer that colossus carry something heavy like the Colossus and Cyclops vs Sentry statue.

Well we all have Opinions on things and people we Agree with and Disagree, It's like my Friend Snoop just said " I like it and Thats all that matters" myself get what you like if it makes you Happy reguardless of others inflatted direction of what you should do :D :cool:, I have not seen to many pic's of him with weapons or the remmnants of a battle in his hands, Only thing that comes to mind is a Sentinal Head, Bending I-Beams, Punching Holes in Walls, Throwing Wolverine or Carrying Kitty Pride. BTW Welcome to the Show Mr. Green and Enjoy :cool:

I have seen a few of the customs as well out of Manila and they are very sweet....except for the price tag with shipping was putting it over $600.

I decided to wait for the Sideshow version....hoping that they pick a good pose like the Adams art shown..

A pose like the VS would not be bad either....

Oh well, I like it and that's all that matters.

Anywho...Like I said before John Cassady's design from Astonishing X-Men, brought back the classic uniform with slight changes (no flaring shoulders or knee pads), would be awesome for a PF or Comi.

AstonColossus.png

Yeah, Cassaday's X-Men costumes were amazing. All of them.

I think we all do, and at least for me i can do without the flaring shoulders or knee pads

I hope it isn't chromed up. We'd lose a lot of detail with chrome.

In a Comiquitte version maybe a PF would Hignlight the Chrome ???, Now if they did a Painted Version and Offered the Chrome as a EX that might work or have a Change-O-Head and no Chrome would make me Happy :D

maybe thats whats taking so long, trying to figure out if Chrome is the right way to go??

In a Comiquitte version maybe a PF would Hignlight the Chrome ???, Now if they did a Painted Version and Offered the Chrome as a EX that might work or have a Change-O-Head and no Chrome would make me Happy :D

hope so, then I don't need to get chrome.

maybe thats whats taking so long, trying to figure out if Chrome is the right way to go??

We can hope! i know alot of concern would be placed on how much quality control would be needed, but man it would be an eye catcher!

Back