Construction of Colossus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but judging from the sneak peek, I think it's going to be a "Bowen-esque" one...:(

That would be sad, I know the Talent is out there not to take anything away from Randy, Just hope it is based on something new, Keeping Fingers Crossed

That would be sad, I know the Talent is out there not to take anything away from Randy, Just hope it is based on something new, Keeping Fingers Crossed

I spy with my dilated eyes the base will be the x-men symbol!:roftl:rotfl

I see, I myself am starting to see Double Vision myself, Proubly just like the New Gambit base, I could live with that but a Good Terain base would work also or something, I think the other side of the pillow is calling me, Later Jinxx

colossus01cover.jpg

i like that!!i like also colossus siganture pic:peace:peace

I spy with my dilated eyes the base will be the x-men symbol!:roftl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Custom base time. Man, imagine all the X-men with silly red X's under them. Like some retarded 1:4 boardgame pieces. Hmm, maybe we should make a big boardgame outta them! :D

hmm you should put up a poll with all the pics Colossus. Then we can choose. kinda need to categories though, costume and pose.

Your Questions Answered - MARVEL - 01/25/10
Now that we have seen the Cyclops Premium Format/Comiquette sneak is there a chance we will see a Colossus PF/Com in the near future? These 2 characters proved extremely popular on the 1st Vs Dio, and the giant Russian would look amazing in 1/4 scale!

We’re able to confirm that the Cyclops figure currently in development is 1:4 scale, and the Colossus currently in development is approximately 1:5 scale. Yes, it is likely that Cyclops will see release in the future in a complementary scale to your favorite Russian, and vice-versa. We do intend both PF and Comiquette pieces for both characters.

Your Questions Answered - MARVEL - 01/25/10
Now that we have seen the Cyclops Premium Format/Comiquette sneak is there a chance we will see a Colossus PF/Com in the near future? These 2 characters proved extremely popular on the 1st Vs Dio, and the giant Russian would look amazing in 1/4 scale!

We’re able to confirm that the Cyclops figure currently in development is 1:4 scale, and the Colossus currently in development is approximately 1:5 scale. Yes, it is likely that Cyclops will see release in the future in a complementary scale to your favorite Russian, and vice-versa. We do intend both PF and Comiquette pieces for both characters.

Yeah read that.

Confirmed:
Colossus 1:5 comiquette (boo should make it 1:4)
Cyclops 1:4 ??? (probably PF)

Likely:
Cyclops 1:5 scale (probably com)
Collosus 1:4 scale (probably PF)

Terrible news, means mixing 1:4 and 1:5 is going to get messier and messier in terms of scale. Looks like we are going to be blasted possibly in decreasing order by by 1:6, 1:5, 1:4, 1:2, maybe even 1:1. Stupid scale just make everything 1:6 and 1:4 for smaller scales.

--------------------------------------

Jinxx mentioned a pose that Cyclops was in pose and Colossus was to match, know anything about any Cyclops pose from sneaks?

Last edited:
i like that!!i like also colossus siganture pic:peace:peace

Thanks Ecekat, Those are 2 I would consider

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Custom base time. Man, imagine all the X-men with silly red X's under them. Like some retarded 1:4 boardgame pieces. Hmm, maybe we should make a big boardgame outta them! :D

I don't have a place big enough for a boardgame of that Magnatude :D, Custom base would be the way to go or a Round Red Russian Flag w/ a Hammer and Scycle? instead of a X

I like the 4th pic in your first post Colossus. The big man ready to rumble

Thats what he's about Kickin Ass

This one would be perfect imo

and the Base should be done just like that IMO

hmm you should put up a poll with all the pics Colossus. Then we can choose. kinda need to categories though, costume and pose.

To late for a poll, tried to insert one won't happen maybe next time Fuzzy

Last edited:
That is a dreadful design. Classic Costume or fail.

I posted it because I found it out of the norm and the Boots don't work anyway

I really liked John Cassaday's version of Colossus's classic X-Men look in Astonishing X-Men.

This uniform would be my second choice for a Colossus Comiquette or PF...

It's a Cool pose but too much Yellow for me but Cassady does some Great Work

Colossus.jpg

That pose and base would be bad ass! :rock

This a Great Pose, Lets play King of the Hill and I win

What a horrible costume

Like I was telling Snoop to much Yellow IMO

Yeah read that.

Confirmed:
Colossus 1:5 comiquette (boo should make it 1:4)
Cyclops 1:4 ??? (probably PF)

Likely:
Cyclops 1:5 scale (probably com)
Collosus 1:4 scale (probably PF)

Terrible news, means mixing 1:4 and 1:5 is going to get messier and messier in terms of scale. Looks like we are going to be blasted possibly in decreasing order by by 1:6, 1:5, 1:4, 1:2, maybe even 1:1. Stupid scale just make everything 1:6 and 1:4 for smaller scales.

--------------------------------------

Jinxx mentioned a pose that Cyclops was in pose and Colossus was to match, know anything about any Cyclops pose from sneaks?

Someone posted the sneak somewhere here. Kibishii or Chap, I think.....

Back