Considering getting into the Indy 12" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, dude, after my mod, he's a disproportionate mess.:rotfl

promod.jpg

Especially considering how good he looks out of the box...

premod.jpg

You see what Fast did with his? It'd even out the arms a bit. As for the pre pick, assuming it's yours, I don't think you could've tried harder to make it look like ____. Whip upside down, belts cinched tight, bag too high, chin tucked, awkward stance, etc. BTW, bag strap goes on the outside.

Do sideshow actually look at the finished product and say wow he looks awesome or just say...meh its good enough. Seriously man they are destroying the 1/6th Indy line. If they love the films so much and they want to do it justice then please hand over the license to Hot Toys or atleast work with them ALOT more (alot meaning just give everything to hot toys and just sit there watching them make a masterpiece and the handing it back over to sideshow). God I want an Indy figure so much but if sideshow keep on making crappy figures then we aint ever gonna see a true representation of Indy. For the love of all things beautiful on this earth please let go of Indy's license and stop making £30 barbie looking figures !!!!

Do sideshow actually look at the finished product and say wow he looks awesome or just say...meh its good enough. Seriously man they are destroying the 1/6th Indy line. If they love the films so much and they want to do it justice then please hand over the license to Hot Toys or atleast work with them ALOT more (alot meaning just give everything to hot toys and just sit there watching them make a masterpiece and the handing it back over to sideshow). God I want an Indy figure so much but if sideshow keep on making crappy figures then we aint ever gonna see a true representation of Indy. For the love of all things beautiful on this earth please let go of Indy's license and stop making £30 barbie looking figures !!!!

The Indy line was ravaged loooooooooong before this bud. :lol

KotCS Indy really requires some futzing to look good, straight from the box he looks pretty disheveled.

And BP, I think if the arms were a tad longer on yours he'd be spot on. The lengthened neck in particular really helps the look. :D

KotCS Indy really requires some futzing to look good, straight from the box he looks pretty disheveled.

And BP, I think if the arms were a tad longer on yours he'd be spot on. The lengthened neck in particular really helps the look. :D

You're right, 1 - 1.5cm more would be perfect, but I simply don't have the time right now. I'm preparing my remarks to be given at my University's commencement for Saturday. So perhaps next week.

As for the "before" photo, I stole that beauty off teh internets.:lecture

Back