Congratulations Booyah & Nessasita - first SSF baby!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year to all. This is the year of a new beginning. Positive thinking and enjoy all your loved ones in your life.

My darth Critter is just amazing. He earned himself a brother or sister down the road hahaha.

Here a few updated pictures of my 4 month old giant who is in 12 month clothes haha.

I cannot believe he will be 5 months in two days.

Here some more pictures of my precious angel.

attachment.php

:lol:lol great photo

buisness baby of the year 2008

That is our favorite picture too...hahaha... looks like he is adjusting his tie and saying do I look good to go? Today he was 5 months old. And it has been the best 5 months of our lives.

One picture of tummy time and two of my big eyed love of my life.

That's my little man! I can't believe he's been with us for five months now. So awesome. Nessa has made me the happiest man ever with the gift of our son.

Picture982.jpg

Darth Critter now just started getting tooth number two at 5.5 months. He is just the love of our lives and such a sweetie pie. Here some updated pictures. At dinner time he is just hilarious. He always screams of delight. Sooooo funny. I cannot believe he is almost 6 months old. The best 6 months of my life.

Aww, I can't believe I've managed to miss this thread recently. He is so adorable. Thanks for all the pics and keep them coming. He's a cutie pie.

:google..................he's freakin huge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with the grocery bill.....:lol

he's awesome !!!!!! great pics :D

:google..................he's freakin huge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with the grocery bill.....:lol

he's awesome !!!!!! great pics :D

Hahaha... yes he is... can you believe not even 6 months old and in 18 month clothes already. I think I need to win the lottery just to feed my child. Hahaha. He loves to laugh and is always in a good mood. Just now in pain a little with the teeth coming in.

Ohhh myy goshh! :banana I remember hearing about the marriage a little while back and was soo happy for the pair of you, but how wonderful it is to be able to congratulate you on that cutey son! It is so uplifting to have such a heartwarming story. Have many more happy months, and years from now and forever.

:)

Ohhh myy goshh! :banana I remember hearing about the marriage a little while back and was soo happy for the pair of you, but how wonderful it is to be able to congratulate you on that cutey son! It is so uplifting to have such a heartwarming story. Have many more happy months, and years from now and forever.

:)

How have you been stranger? It has been ages :) Thanks for the warm wishes. That was really sweet.

Things are great with our little angel. He is the best ever and has an awesome personality. Here are some updated pictures of our ever growing giant. He is almost 7 months old and in 18 month clothes right now.

I think they must make baby's clothes too small.. Everyone I talk to that has a kid claims how they are in clothes that are way above their age.. My kid is not excluded.. He's a 2 year old that wears 4 year old clothes..

Cute kid btw.. I'm expecting my daughter in 2 months... YIKES!

I think they must make baby's clothes too small.. Everyone I talk to that has a kid claims how they are in clothes that are way above their age.. My kid is not excluded.. He's a 2 year old that wears 4 year old clothes..

Cute kid btw.. I'm expecting my daughter in 2 months... YIKES!

Bodieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... that is sooooooooooo awesome... congratulations. Girls are supposed to be a lot harder to raise than boys hahaha.

We definitely want to have a second baby also. But since we moved from MA to NC and we are both still looking for a job in these "pleasant" times, sigh, I will have to wait until that happens before trying to get pregnant again.

I think you might be right about the sizes. It soooo differs from brand to brand even. They are probably all made in China and according to Chinese standards ;)

Who is that cute kid?:D

Looks like everything's going well Ness glad to see your loving being a parent.:cool:

Congrats Bodie thats great news.:duff

Just dont teach them any of your bad habits(throws poo in air) and all will be well.:D

I don't know I disappear off the face of the earth for a few years and come back to find out you're married and given birth to a beautiful baby boy. I think I can hear my heart breaking. I thought we were destined to end up together and now my dream has been shattered, life will never be the same.:monkey2

Just kidding in all seriousness congratulations Nessa, I'm so happy for you. You deserve only the best out of life and looks like you're well on the way. Not to mention that you managed to find yourself a fellow collector to share your life with.:inlove You and your man are truly are blessed.

To quote a certain jedi master "To see you happy brings warm feelings to my heart."
Good luck in whatever the future may hold to both you, Booyah and your beautiful child.

You have my best wishes for a long and happy life together

And finally to quote from the legend himself....

"Nessa, the sister of Orome,and she also is lithe and fleetfooted. Deer she loves, and they follow her train whenever she goes in the wild; but she can outrun them, swift as an arrow, with the wind in her hair. In dancing she delights, and she dances in Valimar on lawns of never-fading green."

Glad to see you found your mate in Tulkas...

"Greatest in strength and prowess is Tulkas. He delights in wrestling and in contests of strength; and rides no steed, for he can outrun all things that go on feet, and he is tireless. His hair and beard are golden and his flesh ruddy: his weapons are his hands."

J.R.R Tolkien....The Silmarillion :read

Back