Confirmed: DC Kotobukiya Bishoujo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the better pics Joseph! Batgirl looks fantastic! I'm definitely gonna pick her up and Catwoman too, her concept art looks great.

Last edited:
Incurable Collector just posted these in the DC SDCC 2010 thread. I hope you don't mind me posting them here IC, I'm just really excited about these so I wanted to share them here.

dscn1511x.jpg

dscn1512h.jpg

dscn1513h.jpg

dscn1514j.jpg

The only thing that bothers me is it looks like all of them are coming out in January, including the Emma Frost Bishoujo Figure. That's gonna put a big strain on me personally if it stays that way cause I plan on getting them all.

Since they don't have a prototype to show of the Catwoman and Wonder Woman, I'm thinking the release date may change on them.

i love catwoman too, since i got a tight budjet so only have to get what i want most. bt this line seems vey well done, hope the final product turns out well.

Batgirl looks meh. Although the Catwoman looks like a purchase on its own....I wonder if we'll get a Star Sapphire out of this.

Man, can't get over how great the Catwoman and Batgirl look.

I'm currently reworking my Batman display...might have to pony up the funds for both of these to add to it. Sigh....getting further and further away from that Lion-O statue. :lol

Omg! I want so bad look good brain hurt bad awesomeness from squeal little jap girl like!!!!!!!!:drool:drool:drool

She IS awesome..can't wait to see pics of the actual statue!

Might have to wait for those before deciding on her or Batgirl...don't think I have room for both.

Why is Catwoman stepping on like a Zombie Batman? Is this a reference to some story in the comics or something?

Just found some photos at this site:

https://www.majorspoilers.com/kotobukiya-announces-catwoman-bishoujo

Here is a pic from their site, but there are more over there.

catwoman3.jpg

Wow those breasts! :horror I think the shiny-ness of the suit is excellent and the whip is fantastic. Not completely certain I love the zombie Batman base but it wouldn't be a huge thing overall. What is that pulled from? Blackest Night or whatever the latest DC story was?

Not sure what I think about this statue yet. I understand the idea behind the line and I like the price point vs DC Covergirls but I'm just not sure I like them more than those. I've recently decided I want to add some pieces like this and I'm at a crossroads between these and the DCC's....edging the way of the latter.

Back