Conan The prize; Skirt problems (anyone else)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halcyon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, I received Conan The prize Dio.
I've waited long for this unique piece and it is really amazing..
But the statue has a problem :monkey2

The two loose skirts (think they are made of plastic and lightly painted pink); Both of them don't fit !!

The longest one normally goes underneath the woman's arm (than also underneath the existing cloth from het chest) than it goes to the front. But mine is colliding with this existing cloth from the chest and will not fit at all.

Also the shorter one that goes over her rear, doesn't fit, bcs first of all the pins are far closer together than the distance between the holes and also the curve of this skirt is different, from the curve of her nice bottom, so even when I remove one of the pins (and glue the skirt on instead) it will not fit bcs the curve is different.

Anyone else has these problems??
Is it possible the warm these plastic pieces (hairdryer or dip in hotwater) and bend them to fit ?? or does this affect the pink paint, any thoughts please, thank you..

Mine was a tight fit, but was able to go on fine. Just had to be carefull when I fit them to the holes. Also, I remember I had to stretch it a bit to line up the pins of the skirt with the holes. I never used a hairdryer or hot water.

Can you post some pics? :)

it wook me a while to figure it out but they do fit. You have to angle it correctly and stretch out the inserts a bit.

Can you post some pics? :)

Hahah, you just want to see some nice curves again, don't you..

But the one that goes to the front is more concerning because it is colliding between conan's arm and with the cloth allready glued in place and the shape doesn't seem to follow her waist either. (didn't take a picture of this because than I need at least three or four hands, bcs this statue is difficult to hold in hand. I'm afraid I will break something..)

attachment.php

I can't understand WHY you want to hide such a nice butt under the skirts...
It's CONAN! There should be ASSES and TITS! :lecture

Sorry to disappoint you guys; that way she just got too many holes for me :monkey1

@Colossus, yes I remember your point of view :wink1:
(I guess you already have this conan secured)

Fixed;
I noticed a crack in his leg and received my replacement, this one has the same skirt issues, so I smoothen the pins a little and if the plastic is not to cold you can stretch it just enough to fit.

Last edited:
Back