Conan or Patient Zero p/f?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imagine they were both free and would never be worth anything in the future.

i would go with Conan. PZ is awesome, but he's just another zombie. I've seen the Conan at a LCS and I am very impressed on how good it came out.

I'm at the mcdonalds drive thru, i have one dollar and 5 cents. Should i buy a double cheeseburger or a side salad? ohhhh a sundae sounds good too. What do you think?

I would go with the cheeseburger, I hear they are using 100% real beef now and with this loopy economy who knows when you will be eating again. Plus the ES is like 45 billion so there's that. The side salad is made from the same material the cups are and it will have you spewing your groceries in 3 time zones, but it does look cool. I like the sundae too but ultimately I think the double cheeseburger will grow in value once it is in your intestines and the sundae is just empty carbs. On the other hand you could order all three and then purge the sundae and salad later in the ebaythroom.

Conan is Conan. An actual character who is in countless works of art, books, comics, and a couple great movies. Zombies are faddish and PZ will start deteriorating and crumble to dust in a few weeks.

I would go with the cheeseburger, I hear they are using 100% real beef now and with this loopy economy who knows when you will be eating again. Plus the ES is like 45 billion so there's that. The side salad is made from the same material the cups are and it will have you spewing your groceries in 3 time zones, but it does look cool. I like the sundae too but ultimately I think the double cheeseburger will grow in value once it is in your intestines and the sundae is just empty carbs. On the other hand you could order all three and then purge the sundae and salad later in the ebaythroom.

Awsome post :lol

I think i'm going to go with conan

Conan all the way. Honestly.. it sounds like Conan is more your style anyway. PZ is cool and I would never get him unless I was a Dead collector.

Conan is better.. CROM!!! "What is good in life?"

(quote)I'm at the mcdonalds drive thru, i have one dollar and 5 cents. Should i buy a double cheeseburger or a side salad? ohhhh a sundae sounds good too. What do you think?

If your pockets are burning buy Conan. imo if you can't decide then neither. save your $$$ for what makes you foam. or you'll just end up on this silly thread.

i love that.
it's a hard decison.. conan.

Conan. No questions.
It is one of the most impessive PF's released to date + it's one of the most iconic characters of all time. PZ is just a friggin' zombie.

Back