Computerfly's Captain America Comiquette - Round 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap looks great!

Can't wait to see Hulk's new pants. What are you using for reference on the pants?

Bump for RagingBull. This is the ComputerFly conversion of the Cap PF. Steve has got MAD SKILLS.

Great bump filip. So ComputerFly is the guy who did the Spiderman 2099 as well. That thing is awesome.

Shame you didn't pick up the Cap PF because you could of had this done

Great bump filip. So ComputerFly is the guy who did the Spiderman 2099 as well. That thing is awesome.

Shame you didn't pick up the Cap PF because you could of had this done

Brother, back then NO ONE did work like this. If they did, I can assure you that I would have bought the EX PF and shipped it to Steve the 1st day I received it. I couldn't justify paying the aftermarket prices now and paying someone to customize it. That would just be too expensive. It looks like I'll just have to wait out another classic PF.

Brother, back then NO ONE did work like this. If they did, I can assure you that I would have bought the EX PF and shipped it to Steve the 1st day I received it. I couldn't justify paying the aftermarket prices now and paying someone to customize it. That would just be too expensive. It looks like I'll just have to wait out another classic PF.

What do you think of the new Captain America PF? It's still mixed media but would you consider getting that customised like this?

What do you think of the new Captain America PF? It's still mixed media but would you consider getting that customised like this?

I think it looks good but A LOT of work would have to go into customizing that piece. First off, the helmet head. Unless this PF comes with a classic mask, it would almost require a completely new head sculpt. That could pose a major problem. Also, the pose is OK but not something that thrills me. Then, the gun hand would have to modified as well. Lastly, I like my Cap to look BIG. The new PF looks a little too lean for my tastes.

If I customize a statue, I don't really want drastic changes made. I want to already LOVE the sculpt and then make a few changes to turn it into the statue I want. I really think I will just keep waiting. If I do break, I'll buy the original PF and just live with it. I just don't see that happening though. That's a lot of money to spend on a statue to not be thoroughly in love with it. I just feel kind of stuck until SSC comes out with a Cap statue that I really like. That sucks because Cap is one of my favorite characters.

Back