Comparison of all the Begins/Dark Knight toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I read somewhere that the headsculpt is different but I may be wrong

The headsculpt is different and have better fresh skin tone color.
The Batman mask ear is a 1/4" longer making him taller than Medicom Batman Begins. Standing at 1 foot tall is still shorter than Takara and both Hot Toys Begins and TDK original suit(12 1/2"}
Boxes are difference and all others things are the same.
Photo to follow soon.
Hope it help.
:D

The Batman mask ear is a 1/4" longer making him taller than Medicom Batman Begins. Standing at 1 foot tall is still shorter than Takara and both Hot Toys Begins and TDK original suit(12 1/2"}
Photo to follow soon.
Hope it help.

That helps us alot!

Thats the thing I didn't like about the v2 Batman Begins from Medicom. It's a midget. If you had so many 12" inch figs and a midget in your collection it'll throw it all off. To top that a dorky more so the rigid cape like Hot Toys V1 Batman Begins but longer.

Saggy Mr Universe man boobs. Plus the sculpt looks like a hybrid of Batman Begins and the Dark Knight. The mouth area looks the same size as TDK cowl. It should not be.

Photo to follow soon.
Hope it help.

Thanks that helps a lot! 150 to spend somewhere else.. :D

The new Medicom head sculpt have a Christine Bale look better than the former one.
DSC09231.jpg

DSC09232.jpg

DSC09233.jpg

Sorry for the poor photo.
:)

Why? The only good thing about it is the headsculpt

I like the bendy hands, headsculpt, shiny chest, REMOVABLE BATPHONE!!!, posable cape, the realness they tried to get with the suit, and the fact that he can hold the batarangs in between his fingers on the bendy hands.
I really want him to go with my DC Direct Joker.

PS I sent you a friend request :D

I like the bendy hands, headsculpt, shiny chest, REMOVABLE BATPHONE!!!, posable cape, the realness they tried to get with the suit, and the fact that he can hold the batarangs in between his fingers on the bendy hands.

PS I sent you a friend request :D

I think once you actually see it in person your opinion might change lol. I almost bought him because I loved the headsculpt and thought he wasnt so bad but once I saw him at my comic shop it was an easy pass

and the fact that he can hold the batarangs in between his fingers on the bendy hands.

That looks dorky to be honest.

2588978912_31c51462e8.jpg
2588978338_c9ebd5e195.jpg

That was my first 1/6 since the Action Man days. Saying that, this Batman fig reminds me of the Action Man days. It doesn't have a premium feel to it.

The fig is so out of scale. The belt really throws it all off.

2588143183_41724f413e.jpg

That was the main reason I got the DC Direct Joker to complete the set. Or it sure would look lonely a huge 13" figure sitting on a shelf to itself. ¬_¬

I think once you actually see it in person your opinion might change lol. I almost bought him because I loved the headsculpt and thought he wasnt so bad but once I saw him at my comic shop it was an easy pass

I have seen him in person :angelsmil

That was the main reason I got the DC Direct Joker to complete the set. Or it sure would look lonely a huge 13" figure sitting on a shelf to itself. ¬_¬

so true :monkey2

Thanks for the pics :)
And to me, I think it looks pretty cool

I think what a lot of you are forgetting is that some of these toys WERE meant not ONLY for collectors, but for young people.

You can't judge ALL the toys out there against the Hot Toys version of Batman. Because that is unfair to toys in general.

Not every toy is a masterpiece. Some toys are just meant to be played with by kids, even if they ARE overpriced!:lol:lol

Call me nuts but I actually liked DC Direct's Dark Knight Batman
i originally meant the batman begins version...but dk is almost as bad
That looks dorky to be honest.

2588978912_31c51462e8.jpg
2588978338_c9ebd5e195.jpg

That was my first 1/6 since the Action Man days. Saying that, this Batman fig reminds me of the Action Man days. It doesn't have a premium feel to it.

The fig is so out of scale. The belt really throws it all off.

2588143183_41724f413e.jpg

the hands and head are way too puny and the body is way to bulky WTF?

why would batman want to hold multiple batartangs in his crappy small bendy hands...how would he throw them? it's unrealistic...

Back