Comparison of all the Begins/Dark Knight toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
What I'm trying to do is collect here, in this thread, a comparison of all the Dark Knight and Batman Begins figures and vehicles they released from ALL the different companies. There were tons of Batmen, like 9 Batpot toys, and so on and so forth. So I'm gonna need some help to get them all cataloged with photos of each and the company that made them. I was hoping you all might help me please please please! LOL

I know there are several different Dark Knight action figures. There are several sizes, and differences in prices ranging from a few dollars to more than 300$ dollars per figure. And there are several different companies. I'm not worried about wether the toys were super accurate or not, I just want to catalog ALL the Batman Begins and Dark Knight figures and vehicles.

What I am trying to do here, with your help brothers, is to get the brand, and photo of each Dark Knight figure so we can compare. Here is what I have so far. I could SURE use help to get the rest!

I know there is:

Medicom:

Medicom Batman Begins 1/6th Figure:
Medicom_Begins2.jpg
Medicom_Begins1.jpg

Medicom Dark Knight 1/6th figure
MedicomDK.jpg

DC Direct:

DC Direct Batman Begins 13 inch Deluxe Figure:
DC-Direct_13_Beguns.jpg

Takara

Takara Batman Begins 1/6th Figure:
Takara_Begins.jpg

Hot Toys

Hot Toys Dark Knight 1/6th Figure:
Hot_Toys_DK.jpg

Not only do I think this would be good information to have for our archive, but it will help ME in a big way! ROFL

So, can anyone else help me out here and help me gather the Dark Knight figures (just Begins and Dark Knight movie related only please, not comic or cartoon figures) and photos please?

FYI: Here are a few comparisons I found on google:
2683497775_84e886baf7_o.jpg

2683498557_31d3568d48_o.jpg

And a really good link:
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_073106a.htm

So what other figures are there? What am I missing from Begins and Dark Knight? I know there are more, from both movies.... Help me out here brothers!

Thanks friends!!!! This should be fun!

----Chuck

I never realized how inaccurate the Takara Bats looked. It's so slim. I used to have it but sold it over a year ago.

I agree the takara bats is too slim and the hot toys original costume batman is much better and more accurate even in person. In person when comparing the two the hot toys looks perfect whereas the takara looks more like a toy doll. I do have to say I prefer the medicom dark knight version thought until hot toys releases the DX that is.

DCD sure know how to get the scales wrong with that belt. Thats the first decent shot I have seen of their Begins figure. I can't get over the cape isn't even long. Same stuff on their TDK fig.

DCD sure know how to get the scales wrong with that belt. Thats the first decent shot I have seen of their Begins figure. I can't get over the cape isn't even long. Same stuff on their TDK fig.

Yeah, that's one gigantic belt! :rotfl

World contender belt? Could be boxing or Wrestling the size of it.

hahaha Funny comments!

The point of me starting this thread was to get photos of ALL the Begins and Dark Knight toys and vehicles, what brand they are, and what size they are, and with photos so I can know what they all are.

Then I can get all the photos together for a GREAT archive of information! But I need your help! Because google isn't much help! :rotfl:rotfl

So help me out!! I know there was a MASSIVE 30 inch batman out there.... there are SO many Batpods and such.

I have a lot of work to do, and really need some help! Help!:banana

Michael Crawford's site (where the comparative review of the 3 Begins figure comes from) has a whole lot of Batman figure reviews - just use the search feature on his site and you'll probably find reviews of most of the major releases for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight - along with some pretty good pics. Whether this forum/thread is the best place to host an extensive database of these figures though is a different story - once you get outside of the more high end offerings by companies like Hot Toys and Medicom and into the Mattel/Hasbro 3" products people here will be less interested.

The only thing I'd suggest if you're trying to put together a comprehensive list is use in-hand, un-modded pics of the figures. Like for instance most of your pics are promo shots and the medicom TDK Batman has been modified (repaint, head mod, etc).

I maybe able to help you.
I have a large collection Movie Batman figures, Batpod and Tumbler.
But I do not keep a record of my collection.
There are more than 10 Batpod and 40 plus Tumbler in all scale.
tdkfiguresk.jpg

I'll try to compile a list but need fellow Batfans help too.
:D

tdkfiguresk.jpg

I think u have a bat problem lolz
Great collection!!!

tdkfiguresk.jpg

*cries* I want those figures so bad! :( :crying

Thanks! Your collection is INCREDIBLE! If there is any way I can help you please let me know. I'll help! :banana

I'll send you a PM as well.

Thanks again!!!!

---Chuck

tdkfiguresk.jpg

Back