Commission work on 1/6 Half Life Gordon Freeman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know whats up with the Gordon heads? I was thinking of subbing with a House head for the time being lol.

hi

if you are talking about the head i'm suppose to sculpt i have no news from Deckard i'm waiting for his green light :dunno

Strange, I wasn't able to see some of the more recent posts on this thread until today. :confused:

I received the HEV suit from Uncle Sam today. Looks great! :bow :bow :bow (Wish the gravity gun was available tho', but at least I have a crowbar for him. ;))

Hopefully the green light will be switched on for the head project, as I too am looking forward to putting Freeman together. Is a custom undersuit still on the agenda?

p.s. Which body are you guys going with?

Strange, I wasn't able to see some of the more recent posts on this thread until today. :confused:

I received the HEV suit from Uncle Sam today. Looks great! :bow :bow :bow (Wish the gravity gun was available tho', but at least I have a crowbar for him. ;))

Hopefully the green light will be switched on for the head project, as I too am looking forward to putting Freeman together. Is a custom undersuit still on the agenda?

p.s. Which body are you guys going with?

I don't think we will get an undersuit from Kato:( ...as for the body i think a narrow would be the best, Gordan shoulders always looked very slim and sloped to me.

Hey wouldn't Moe's Lycra suit that he made for his batman set be a good under layer for Gordan? ..might be worth asking him if he can offer them separately for us.

Batman_1.png

Hey guys, I still have everyones deposit so no worries.

I am trying to find someone to do the undersuit for us. To be completely honest with you guys, if I can't get an accurate undersuit and now with no Gravity Gun, I may just back out and refund you guys. It just won't be what I was expecting/hoping for, but I'm still waiting to hear back from 2 people regarding those parts before I throw in the towel.

Hey guys, I still have everyones deposit so no worries.

I am trying to find someone to do the undersuit for us. To be completely honest with you guys, if I can't get an accurate undersuit and now with no Gravity Gun, I may just back out and refund you guys. It just won't be what I was expecting/hoping for, but I'm still waiting to hear back from 2 people regarding those parts before I throw in the towel.

I was half thinking of backing out myself, not getting the gravity gun really sucked ...especially considering we had commissioned the sculpt at a time when we though we were getting it.

..i sent Moe a pm asking him if he will consider modify his body suit to better suit the Gordan figure, but i guess i will hold off on that for the time being given that your in talks with two other people who might do it.

Going by your post i take it you did not get Sam's suit Deckard ..are/were you planning on building one yourself?

I like the colour and fit. If he could make one with a higher neck, I would definitely be in for one.

I am working on a higher Neck for Platty's Snake Metal Gear figure...Maybe he will post pictures when it si done...Or I will fit it to the body and snap some pics.

And here is another suit special Commisioned
dsc04777g.jpg

That look's great Moe ....wow you really could do a great hev suit under layer, you could do that layer pattern on the stomach, it would look awesome!

Back