Commission work on 1/6 Half Life Gordon Freeman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... guys take it easy, it just words. :)

And Calcifer, if you had start to make your own HEV suit could you share with us :1-1:

That was a very snyde response to my comment:dunno ,i'm not impressed:mad:

..and yes i will be more then happy to share my hev suit with you all, just need to order a new truetype to get things started:)

Did i say mine would be any better:dunno, Sam is very talented and i don't expect my hev suit to be better but i'd rather build my own with simple materials that cost next to nothing and have it look decent and good enough for me personally then spend $300+ on Sam's.

I asked because you said that before, that you'll be making your own. And it seemed kind of strange, if there's one cool costume being made up right now, why would you do your own, unless you can do it better?

And then i went to page 1 and saw the price. Now i can see where you're coming from :lol

And then i went to page 1 and saw the price. Now i can see where you're coming from :lol

:exactly::1-1::peace

Sam's is very nice don't get me wrong, but i can't dish out that much cash when i can make it myself, besides i just po'd Todd and sparrow and i also have to pay for Kato's joker suit ..so yaaaa can't afford Sam's :lol

Up Date!

No more Pitching tent, and the [入] Logo added on!:lol
P4260015.jpg
P4260015-1.jpg

That weathering looks spot on to the concept art of Gordon. I feel like if Valve were to see this they would feature it on Steam.

Valve's a cool company like that.

I just needed to say I got my gravity gun in the mail the other day and holy hell....

words can not describe how professionally built it is.

I can hands down say without a doubt that Uncle Sam's gear is some of the best stuff I've gotten over the years. I cant wait to have this figure finished!

I don't know how you do it (little elves? ) but the amount of detail you put into your stuff is jaw dropping. Bravo!

anyone know whats up with the Gordon heads? I was thinking of subbing with a House head for the time being lol.

Back