Commission Superman v.s. Sculpt.... DONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had you're sculpting skills....wow.

I think that sometimes over the years the HULK has been drawn with really REALLY big arms (see attached).

Keep up the awesome work.

It doesn't matter who is stronger. Superman could easily kill Hulk, either he burns a hole through his skull with laser eye or he just picks him up and throws him into the sun. no contest.

Now if it was strictly arm wrestling, I think Hulk would win.
yes. because nobody ever thought to try to shoot hulk in the head or launch him into space. it's foolproof.

Sorry, but during WWH, the Hulk took out the Sentry which is Marvel's version of Superman without the Kryptonite weakness.

Shooting his brain can't kill the Hulk since he has regenerative powers like Wolverine. Throwing the Hulk into the sun is interesting, but you will have to grapple with him first which the Hulk will win against Supes.

If Doomsday can kill Supes, then the Hulk can too.

Great scuplt btw!!! You have awesome talent. Make the sword green like Kryptonite than this fight would make more sense.

Sorry, but during WWH, the Hulk took out the Sentry which is Marvel's version of Superman without the Kryptonite weakness.

If Sentry was going to win they would have called it World War Sentry, now wouldn't they? :lol

300px-Marvel_Versus_DC_2%5B1%5D.jpg

Superman beat the Hulk. Can't comment on any other times they've fought.
Did find this pic though from a different story
supesvshulk18sq.jpg

On topic thought, that's a wonderful piece there Joe, fantastic work as always :)

300px-Marvel_Versus_DC_2%5B1%5D.jpg

Superman beat the Hulk. Can't comment on any other times they've fought.
the marvel vs dc comics were based on fan votes. superman is more popular than hulk.
which is why people think he'd win. because they don't read hulk comics.

the marvel vs dc comics were based on fan votes. superman is more popular than hulk.

Yes, those were silly comics. But Superman would still beat the Hulk. Superman has too many powers, is too strong and too strong for the Hulk.

Yeah remember Woverine beat Lobo too which was just ridiculous. :lol

Lobo kills every other person on his planet, gets killed multiple times and still comes back from the grave; yet Logan beats him. Hysterical!! :rotfl

Not done yet. need to adjust some part of it, Just excited to post it and get some comments to improve this and satisfy my client:

IMG_6336.jpg
IMG_6334.jpg

IMG_6328.jpg
IMG_6332.jpg

Sword blade will be in clear cast green.

Hulk's mouth details:

IMG_6352.jpg

Superman on Kryptonite Blade:

IMG_6351.jpg

It's not final yet. We have to add sweat on both supes and Hulk. Might adjust supes hands as well

umm solomon grundy is stronger than superman and ww hulk is at least that strong.
where did everyone get the idea that superman is the most powerful superhero ever?

Because, Superman at beaten the Hulk in every fight they have had... And he's also taken on Thor in JLA vs Advengers and only go a bit of an electric shock, where Thor was out cold...

But I think Silver Surfer is the strongest... You know, in the realm of comic-book science...

But this is a great statue... But I can't not say I enjoy the material it's based on.... Superman >Hulk...

Hulk, big & Strong...
Superman Stronger, faster, smarted, possibly a better fighter, more powers! SHEER Awesomeness wrapped up in a cape!

Great statue! All this talk reminds me of high school! I remember 2 kids actually got into a real fight over Wolverine vs Spidey! It all depends on the writers and artists! Hulk does get stronger with anger and he was pretty pissed in that book, but neither really has it in them to actually kill someone, so both would hold back.

Hulk's mouth details:

IMG_6352.jpg

Superman on Kryptonite Blade:

IMG_6351.jpg

It's not final yet. We have to add sweat on both supes and Hulk. Might adjust supes hands as well

whoa...
even the saliva on Hulk...

pretty cool

Back