Commission headsculpt? need ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MATT DAMON

Also, people, myself included, are on a Hannibal Lecter high right now, so i'll like this too.

Last edited:
I started a Doc Holiday Sculpt. I'm interested in Heisenberg. Rambo from 4 could be fun. I like the idea of Weird Al. I think Eva does a pretty good Crocodile Dundee. I was also thinking maybe even doing one of Chesty Puller.

I think the previous posts that advised you to pick who you would like is good advise

If I may suggest further: try to pick someone who you think would be popular, but yet obscure enough that there are no or only one existing alternative to.

Finally if you choose to pick a character to complete an existing series:
e.g. the rest of Hot Toys Predator Commandos or Terminator's Kyle Reese, make darn sure that they are properly scaled and consistant with the original existing figures

I started a Doc Holiday Sculpt. I'm interested in Heisenberg. Rambo from 4 could be fun. I like the idea of Weird Al. I think Eva does a pretty good Crocodile Dundee. I was also thinking maybe even doing one of Chesty Puller.

i'm a former marine and a chesty puller would be awesome. he was the mother f man.

Last edited:

Heisenberg has such an interesting head and is a kick ass character to boot! :lol

Last edited:
Im going to work on three sculpts for now. I started this one of Doc Holliday (Tombstone). I'm open for the other two. These are some I'm kicking around.

doc%20holiday%20great%20smile.jpg

tumblr_kzg1aoe7FU1qz7qqqo1_500.jpg

paul_hogan_as_michael_j_crocodile_dundee.jpg

chesty.jpg

Jack-LOST.jpg

black-dynamite-300x300-2009-10-09.jpg

Last edited:
Back