Commando, CODENAME: Snake Eyes (1985)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meant to shoot Snakes vs. Storm shots last night but I wrapped in another project. Like I need another wip. :lol They are coming.

Bill was actually one of the easier ones to make. I don't see SSC getting to him and you'll have a blast piecing him together. :D Would be kinda neat to see a Sunbow version two. The hat and boots are from the Habro 12" Bill. Think I modded the hat though. Then you just need a flightsuit, a vest, and a couple extra bits here and there.

More of Bill here.

More I look at him Bill could use some updates.

Last edited:
Thought it was time I re-shot this. Although a handful of guys who were in the first one aren't in this one cause they're in varying stages of redoing.

YO JOE!!!!
teamshot.jpg

Never realized how much attention I give '83....

:drool :drool

dang, mando. that is all kinds of awesome. they look great.

'83 and '84 (my favorite) = :rock

MANDO, I was just looking at some of my collection today and realized that I've been paying attention to so much Cobra, I think we need to trade sides.... :lol

It's too bad we don't live close to each other, we could take one massive group shot :rock

MANDO, I was just looking at some of my collection today and realized that I've been paying attention to so much Cobra, I think we need to trade sides.... :lol

It's too bad we don't live close to each other, we could take one massive group shot :rock

:exactly: :goodpost: :exactly:

I'd love to see that.

Thought it was time I re-shot this. Although a handful of guys who were in the first one aren't in this one cause they're in varying stages of redoing.

YO JOE!!!!
teamshot.jpg

Never realized how much attention I give '83....

That Hit & Run is still, by far, my absolute favorite custom of yours. He easily could've been hokey, but you really did an awesome job of realizing him in 1:6.

So much badassedness in one pic!!!!!!! I love it!

Awesome line-up MANDO!

dang, mando. that is all kinds of awesome. they look great.

'83 and '84 (my favorite) = :rock

Thanks guys!:duff

Orc, '84 is my second favorite year as well!

I agree. I need more Cobras!!!!

:exactly: :goodpost: :exactly:

I'd love to see that.

The madness that would ensue! :devil :rock2

That Hit & Run is still, by far, my absolute favorite custom of yours. He easily could've been hokey, but you really did an awesome job of realizing him in 1:6.

Thanks, Nam! Hit N Run was probably the most work prior to Snake Eyes (there's a lot going on under the suit) and one of the most unique looking ARAH Joes. So he's definitely a personal fave.:hi5:

Back