Commander Praji - Sideshow Exclusive 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bg characters are fine as long as they actually appeared for more than 2 seconds in the movie. personally I feel SSC's sw line has been lacking some serious OT villains. sure we have got jabba and his pets, but where are the imperial bad guys? the attraction of SS has been their good sculpts and reasonable price, they should have been the perfect company to produce the troopers for people who want to army building. (I do, not to mention SS can have a huge edition size on those guys and people will still get them) since they have done a leia buossh, it should not be a big problem for them to make tie fighter pilot, death gunner, etc who are not fully armored. come on SS, the force is too strong in your line. we need the dark side. (OT dark side, that is.:D)

I need to get me one of these figures too. I love Imperials and even if Praji is not the best I wouldn't mind getting it in the future

I think another Imp. Officer would've been better alongside this guy, rather than just him coming out. But what can I say, I oreder two so I can swap heads and have a pair of Officers. I'm anxious to see what he looks like in person and am glad hey included both bare and gloved hands!

:lol

True, very true.

Anyway, I was looking at the pics on SST's site, and I must say I hope SST do some more work on the tailoring of that figure. And please do change that godawful sculpt for the boots.

There's no regular version of this figure is there???

If so, well done play.com...

I may just be able to get one with ease this time...

Great looking figure. My waiting list reservation was converted to a real order. Yipee!! :chew

Back