Commander Colt of Rancor Batalion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys here is my finished Commander Colt from the season 3 of the clone wars...I really liked his look and decided to give him a go. The kama is Rex's repainted with the red pattern on it. I also custom made the backpack from a sandtrooper pack and put a magnet inside of it so it could attach to Rex's back plate. I am really pleased with how this guy turned out :) too bad he dies in early :(

100_3642.jpg

100_3641.jpg

100_3643.jpg

100_3644.jpg

100_3645.jpg

100_3646.jpg

Awesome! You beat me to it! I have him built up, just have to paint him and make thest plate. How did you make yours? I would like to see some pics of his guantlets please. If you sell him I would be interested.

Oh, man. That's a work of art that has no words to describe the awesomeness of it.

for the chest I used styrene for the lower section and built up the upper section with sculpy

BEAUTIFUL!!! I really liked this guy's design. Sad he didn't make it through his episode. :monkey2

NICE JOB MAN!!

Hey guys here is my finished Commander Colt from the season 3 of the clone wars...I really liked his look and decided to give him a go. The kama is Rex's repainted with the red pattern on it. I also custom made the backpack from a sandtrooper pack and put a magnet inside of it so it could attach to Rex's back plate. I am really pleased with how this guy turned out :) too bad he dies in early :(

100_3646.jpg

:thud::hi5: :clap

GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good he's almost all done I just need to make a backpack but I was going to take pics of him shortly so stay tuned!!! Just been very busy lately....life :(

Back