Commander Cody the time has come... for the next Star Wars Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm struggling to think what EU character would be deserving of a PF? There are several that I'd love to see but none that jump out at me no brainers (not in this line anyway)

Maybe it's Shaak Ti :monkey1

I'm struggling to think what EU character would be deserving of a PF? There are several that I'd love to see but none that jump out at me no brainers (not in this line anyway)

Maybe it's Shaak Ti :monkey1

I'd be down for a Shaak Ti also, I think justice would be done in PF form for her. I'd also like an Aayla Secura.

BUT, give me a clone commander. Preferably Cody or Bacara.

From what Heath Hammond said at Dragon*Con, I recalled he mentioned the next SW PF will have a "lightsaber" with it.

So that being the case, it's going to be a Force user.

From what Heath Hammond said at Dragon*Con, I recalled he mentioned the next SW PF will have a "lightsaber" with it.

So that being the case, it's going to be a Force user.

I'm getting my hopes up for a Shaak Ti :monkey3

An EU or PT character will be an easy pass for me.

I am hoping for a real fur Chewie or ROTJ Palpatine, but after hearing that then next one will have a lightsaber the only one I hope for there is Jedi Luke ( ANOTHER Luke?? )......which of course means it will be Qui Gon....pass.

Kit how can a PT character be an easy pass seeing as your username is Kit Fisto (which is a PT character) :lol

Kit how can a PT character be an easy pass seeing as your username is Kit Fisto (which is a PT character) :lol

Kit Fisto rocks. So do many of the other PT Jedi, but the story and movies? Not as much! LOL

I am only getting OT PF's and and getting the Jedi/Sith in 1:6. The only exception I made was for the PF Maul exclusive and I may sell that.

Kit Fisto rocks. So do many of the other PT Jedi, but the story and movies? Not as much! LOL

I am only getting OT PF's and and getting the Jedi/Sith in 1:6. The only exception I made was for the PF Maul exclusive and I may sell that.

So would you get a Kit Fisto PF?

Back