Commander Cody the time has come... for the next Star Wars Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anakin1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think we need e new Star Wars PF announcement soon as the last one was the Speeder bike and scout which was presented in May at the Star Wars Celebration. What do you guys think? And which one you guess will be?

Cody's alright, but really didn't do much in the movie. He kinda has that overrated feel to me. Never really understood the draw (besides cool armor) to the character... and not really PF worthy IMO.

They have stuck fairly close to the list from that old interview. The next ones from that list include the droids, Qui-Gon and XiWing Pilot Luke. I would expect either one of those or something completely unexpected and out of left field.

I really hope to see a Chewie to place next to Han. My left field choice would be Bespin Lando though. And a far left field pipe dream would be an Episode I 3PO. I saw the prop at the Science of Star Wars exhibit and thought the detail work would make for an amazing PF.

3p0za4.jpg

I have a feeling we'll get two PF orders close together, one EU character with a lower than usual ES and Qui-Gon to connect with Maul in the same fashion as Obi/Vader

all i know is we need one because there are not any SW PF's pending...except the speeder bike but that's in a league of it's own.

There've only been two PT characters in PF form (Maul and Grievous) so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a PT character--- Jango? Maybe a Qui Gon...

Why do so many of you think it is going to be from the EU? Inside info?

My money would be on R2 and 3PO....Since those have been on the list forever!

I have heard nothing from Sideshow about the next PF, so I have no inside info to share. But even if I did, I couldn't tell you because I recently had to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

:cool:

A little bird told me it was going to be Qui-Gon. :monkey1

**** Qui Gon. Make some PF ROTS Clones and make the Commanders Sideshow exclusives. They also need to do this with the LOTR PF line. Make a Ringwraith with armored Witchking as the exclusive.

Back