Commander Bly Raffle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew Got Cody, Luna & Glorfindel, now I need to make a trip to Baltimore to get Bacara :chew

I lost Glorfield too. I have not one in a long time. I went 2for 3 on first 3 B&W one but 0 for since.

I missed out on Bly. I was supposed to have a contact in the UK who said she'd pick me up one then didn't, and then I lost the raffle. Unless someone has an extra they'd be willing to sell, I think I'm up Crap Creek!

Pat

If Gentle Giant sucks so much, why do people continue to buy this stuff. All I hear anymore about GG is about how they suck and don't treat their customers right. Even Irish has his own logo for them, yet he still wants their products. Why don't people stop buying this stuff if they are so terrible, instead of constantly complaining about it. I am genuinely curious. I am not trying to start **** or anything.

I'm on the fence towards doing that. It's the reason I haven't opened and diplayed my Neyo yet (the only one I won in the raffles).

I was able to get Cody from a friend that went to SDCC, but if this is the way they are going to be doing things from now on I am out. Gree is the one I wanted the most but I am not going to pay ebay prices.

I live in New York and could go to Baltimore, but its a six hour drive. Hardly seems worth it to me. Unless of course I can get two or three to flip and pay for the trip. I doubt I'll do it though, so lets not start the pm's ok? :lol

I imagine if I win the 5 pack I may be a total hypocrite and keep on collecting.:eek:

It's a tough call though. I like the busts, and at $50 a pop it's easy to fit into a budget.

Who knows....

I lost all four busts this time around. I've never found it so hard to get a company to take my money! :monkey1

I lost all the raffles this time around but won the 5 before that so I really can't complain... :cool:

got Bly and Neyo yesterday. just one more to go. Bacara! :chew

IMG_8169.jpg

IMG_8170.jpg

IMG_8171.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

IMG_8173.jpg

Back