Commander Bly Raffle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate this system. For a $50 scalpers have the chance to win a whole lot of scalpable merchandise every year for doing nothing. At least the people at the shows that are scalpers are working their tail off to get what they will scalp.

For $50 I have gotten Jack and ****.

Oh, I take that back... I got a lame black light poster. :rolleyes:

For $50 I have gotten Jack and ****.

Oh, I take that back... I got a lame black light poster. :rolleyes:

I agree but still this system benefits the scalper more than the GG collector because this just creates a bigger pool for collectors to try and snag these exclusives. I just wish they would follow Sideshows example. Why do they even care what aftersale value is anyway.

I think they're done for the year :eek:

No their not they still have Bacara and then the summer convention exclusives and then the Big One the 5 pack of all the commanders. I hope I win that one or all I will have is two Codys. I want three along with the other four commanders. :D

No their not they still have Bacara and then the summer convention exclusives and then the Big One the 5 pack of all the commanders. I hope I win that one or all I will have is two Codys. I want three along with the other four commanders. :D

That's what I like to hear! More chances to lose! :rock

I will be entering these! :D

If Gentle Giant sucks so much, why do people continue to buy this stuff. All I hear anymore about GG is about how they suck and don't treat their customers right. Even Irish has his own logo for them, yet he still wants their products. Why don't people stop buying this stuff if they are so terrible, instead of constantly complaining about it. I am genuinely curious. I am not trying to start **** or anything.

If Gentle Giant sucks so much, why do people continue to buy this stuff. All I hear anymore about GG is about how they suck and don't treat their customers right. Even Irish has his own logo for them, yet he still wants their products. Why don't people stop buying this stuff if they are so terrible, instead of constantly complaining about it. I am genuinely curious. I am not trying to start **** or anything.

I pretty much have stopped by their stuff. Heck, the only GG stuff I had that I ever really loved (the Clone Wars maquettes) I just sold, so...

Back